Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5100 works (5100Mod) but 5101i doesn't work (haxorware rev30)
ok so here's the new update,
i wasnt able to connect with 5101 hax because the security system was changed before, i was able to connect with my 5100mod because it was always online so as i read it didnt get the new security, and now 5100mod is offline too.

i have questions and i know i have to find the way myself to bypass the new security, but you can always help me with pm, i am not working for any isps and i am not even living in your countries, and i am just trying to connect my modem and my friends modem online, because we are now connecting to the internet with mobile phone tethering Smile so its really difficult to do alot without exceeding the quota limitations of cell phones so pls help us Smile

ok so after my 5100mod gone offline i started reading and tried to connect to the net with 5101 hax on it, no success, i unticked the options except for the disable upgrades and force network connection in stealth, wrote a random mac, and a random config file 10240.cm, after this all lights went on, and i got a good ip like i can connect, accessed the overview page on hax and saw my 10240.cm downloaded and opened it in vultureware, network access was 0, checked the other options there, i got my modems upgrade config file info and server info, down and upload limitations were 64000, so i downloaded the firmware which was like 850kb i downt know if i cab do anything with it. even tho i wasnt connected to the internet with force network option i can get an ip and asa i got ip the "!" mark on network connection returns to normal but no internet, so i tried to scan the macs with supersnmp and success i found around 150 macs, when i clone a mac address i can get online for a few seconds and then offline because two macs cant be online at the same time?! when i try the fast speed macs while the modem is booting send light blinks and stays like that i waited for 5 minutes maybe nothing happened.

i tried to spoof my 5101 model vendor and version as a 5100 to see if the isp will send me a config including an update with 5100 but no it is still sending for updatez for 5101, so i checked with cloned mac and i was able to see the firmware upgrade info within the cm file which belongs to that macs vendor.

i tried to connect 5100mod again, all lights are going on and them power light starts flashing always.

i really dont know what to do, you will ask for a telnet log and i cant do it now because chckdsk option is running on my computer for now, when it finishes i will send a log,

i dont know how to bypass the new security system, ican still get a valid ip and now supersnmp is not working also, please help Smile

Messages In This Thread
RE: 5100 works (5100Mod) but 5101i doesn't work (haxorware rev30) - by tecster - 11-07-2013, 02:15 PM