Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
THE GOOD OL DAYS ARE NOW OVER !!!!!!
first off I would like to say this website is for testing of firmwares to put on your target for testing purposes, haxoware forceware and such the days of flashing and going online are long gone the companies have defeated that, so if you are looking to get online basically this is the wrong forum for you mods please clean this thread of language punuation spelling and such and sticky it to the top of the page
That isn't news....

It's been like that here for almost 2 yrs.

the "herd' is long gone...
(27-06-2013, 10:35 PM)southernyankey1970 Wrote: That isn't news....

It's been like that here for almost 2 yrs.

the "herd' is long gone...

DWL
Reminds me of the FTA days, now only the true card bangers are still going.
hu card with the football player
uncapping still works right?
no
Knowledge=Power
uhmmm! Good old days indeed are gone however, I came across an anomaly the other day out of sheer boredom. Started playing with an old 5100 modem & I got a map reject-downstream traffic flow not mapped to BPI+SAID error. I know why, but what I did shouldn't had worked. I was giving a public IP with a public cert that I know gets abuse config. I also tried to duplicate the same scenario with hax on a 5101 with the same 5100 cert & I got performance starter config with everything else wrong.

I spoof something else to see what the cmts error would be & instead I was giving a good config? Didn't last long, about 2 days then I got the abuse config. Maybe it was miller time down at comcrap main???
Why does sbhacker have a bunch of recent threads on editing your certs to match those of the highest issues in the area served (using jtag)? It seems pointless to have all that info if it doesn't work.
editing certs? Makes no sense
Knowledge=Power