Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unable to obtain a certificate using fastcert
Hi,
I don't know if I'm doing it worn but I need help.
I have TWC and I want to scan for cerificates what range shoudl i put?
I already put 10.40.0.0 to 10.40.255.255 with port 161 and 162. I have no certificate.
I tried also 10.41.0.0 but same result.
I read about snmp but I don't know how.
did I miss something?
I live in NY and I don't know the range. how to obtain the right range?

Thank you for your help
What are you trying to do? Explain...
Knowledge=Power
what city you are?
First of all, I would like to thank you for your quick response.
City of Brooklyn.
I'm trying to use fastcert to obtain certificate to upload it to Motorolla SB5101.
but I'm unable to do so because I'm always getting no cert available when I run fastcert program.
I'm not sure what I'm missing.
I don't know the range to use.
I put the following:
Community String (public) - Thread (800) Retries (2) - Timeout (2) - the port 161 and 162 - the range 10.41.0.0 to 10.41.255.255.
How to find the right range????
Thanks agian.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(19-08-2013, 12:43 AM)nnnzzznnn Wrote: First of all, I would like to thank you for your quick response.
City of Brooklyn.
I'm trying to use fastcert to obtain certificate to upload it to Motorolla SB5101.
but I'm unable to do so because I'm always getting no cert available when I run fastcert program.
I'm not sure what I'm missing.
I don't know the range to use.
I put the following:
Community String (public) - Thread (800) Retries (2) - Timeout (2) - the port 161 and 162 - the range 10.41.0.0 to 10.41.255.255.
How to find the right range????
Thanks agian.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TWC has blocked the scanning of certs a long time ago. That I know of, it is not possible to scan any longer.
You dont have the private string and we no longer explain how to do this as it would be Publicly abused...
Knowledge=Power
(19-08-2013, 03:17 AM)ABMJR Wrote: You dont have the private string and we no longer explain how to do this as it would be Publicly abused...
can you please sent me one thanks
ABMJR,
I don't need instruction. I just need the IP range. How to obtain the private string??
Can you help me privately?
Thank you for your help.
even with the private string, it doesn't work. Stopped working as soon as cmts filters were put in place to prevent one modem from speaking to another on the network.