Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SB5101E Need Help with Bandwidth request failure
Hi all im back with some new Proplem,in the last week my isp changed anything.
All Tv went offline for about 4 hours.
Now I cant get online some times.Modem go Online for about 1 min then auto Rest.
And Now i dont know what he have done. Angry

Atm my modem is online and working but i think after rest im unlucky 1 min Online then the modem reset auto.

Any Pro can help me out maybe ,with my Proplem?

Attached Files
.txt   putty3.txt (Size: 14.1 KB / Downloads: 25)
We explore and you call us criminals. We seek after knowledge, and you call us criminals.
We exist without skin color, without nationality, without religous bias... and you call us criminals.
You build atomic bombs,lie to us and try to make us believe it's for our own good, yet we're the criminals.Angel
stopped reading at Initiating fake TFTP Get
__________________________________________________________________________________
******new discord chat link https://discord.gg/5BQQbsb*******
welcome to co-signed CVC, only pushed to a provisioned modem..

Improper Configuration File CVC Format Config File: l_1_v4-ncs.bin - TFTP Server: x.x.x.x

the only way I know isnt posted publicly to fix this as it would be abused
Knowledge=Power
Any leet can pn me maybe ?
I dont want to make anything Public or do other things just need it for my own.
Or is there any blackhat forum ? NonPublic or invite only for Docsis penetration test ?.
Please pn me if anybody want to help me out.

keep on rollin baby and big thanks for some new input Wink
We explore and you call us criminals. We seek after knowledge, and you call us criminals.
We exist without skin color, without nationality, without religous bias... and you call us criminals.
You build atomic bombs,lie to us and try to make us believe it's for our own good, yet we're the criminals.Angel
strictly white hatter here...
Knowledge=Power
I´m a whitehatter too Wink
Ill keep it unpublic too
Knowledge=Power
Np Shit Happens
Lets not get too deep and philosophical. This is a fucking modem site. Not a site to end world hunger
Knowledge=Power