Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
getting to config page
how do i get to the config page on this firmware im usually use to docsis where i type it in the url bar. i have motorala sb5101

also what is all i need for the connection to be valid all i have is a few mac addresses when a friend did his modem awhile back.
for haxorware the usual 192.168.100.1
(05-01-2014, 01:34 AM)Wichin12 Wrote: for haxorware the usual 192.168.100.1

alright, do i need to just insert the mac in to the right place to get it started or do i need to download the config and upload it to firmware. It a bit confusing to me. Docsis, and SIgma x were a lot easier.
Not to be rude, but no one is going to spoon you the information you are asking. Like the rest of us, you will need to search and research. I suggest you start at the basics with the Haynes Manual and/or Hacking the Cable Modem: What Cable Companies Don't Want You to Know. Even though some of the information is outdated, it will answer your above question.
i've research, and it seem that my problem is with the freq. It get stucked on Scanning, and doesn't establish a sync connection.

Where do i go to find out America Frequency. all i am finding is people posting european freq.
I liked your previous post that you deleted better.
sb5101 is a wast of time, your best bet is to get a D3 modem and some valid certs!
(08-01-2014, 04:18 AM)neo_ Wrote: I liked your previous post that you deleted better.

lol i rage then i rethink what i was doing and deleted.... i try to make it right.
(08-01-2014, 12:05 PM)Sokalm Wrote:
(08-01-2014, 04:18 AM)neo_ Wrote: I liked your previous post that you deleted better.

lol i rage then i rethink what i was doing and deleted.... i try to make it right.

What are your dbmv and signal noise levels?
frequency 537 MHz
Status Not synced
Annex DOCSIS
Modulation Unknown
Receive Power -25.6 dBmV
Signal to Noise ratio 23.5 dB
Upstream
Frequency 0 MHz
Channel ID 0
Status Not synced
Mode TDMA
Transmit Power 8.3 dBmV