Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
new but doing a pretty good job...i think? fully operational on sb5101 but....
(14-04-2014, 04:45 PM)KnoxK Wrote:
(14-04-2014, 10:11 AM)KnoxK Wrote:
(13-04-2014, 10:51 PM)southernyankey1970 Wrote: You're gonna need a full clone of a provisioned cm to go farther...this will tell you if clone detection is up and running. W/O a jtag of some sort you are severely limited as you will need to allow CC to write it's firmware at some point. A Blackcat usb will be just fine for this cm...

In my little slice of heaven in CC I will get illegal set if I use a amd flash on an intel board...the cmts is that smart here... It all depends on what your ISP engineers deemed as minimal effort for maximum effectiveness...my area usedto be ground zero for Freetards soit's hardcore here...you might be in a much einasier scenario. You're pretty close to success according to the log...don't give up!!

You WILL need a jtag though!
OK thank you ordered the blackcat so now I should disable bypass updates and let it update to get valid cvc keys then reflash haxorware back on and also should I copy the Mac assigned once I do the update? In other word where do I go after I update?
OK I unmixed disable auto update but no updates are going to my modem.

(14-04-2014, 04:45 PM)KnoxK Wrote:
(14-04-2014, 10:11 AM)KnoxK Wrote:
(13-04-2014, 10:51 PM)southernyankey1970 Wrote: You're gonna need a full clone of a provisioned cm to go farther...this will tell you if clone detection is up and running. W/O a jtag of some sort you are severely limited as you will need to allow CC to write it's firmware at some point. A Blackcat usb will be just fine for this cm...

In my little slice of heaven in CC I will get illegal set if I use a amd flash on an intel board...the cmts is that smart here... It all depends on what your ISP engineers deemed as minimal effort for maximum effectiveness...my area usedto be ground zero for Freetards soit's hardcore here...you might be in a much einasier scenario. You're pretty close to success according to the log...don't give up!!

You WILL need a jtag though!
OK thank you ordered the blackcat so now I should disable bypass updates and let it update to get valid cvc keys then reflash haxorware back on and also should I copy the Mac assigned once I do the update? In other word where do I go after I update?
OK I unmixed disable auto update but no updates are going to my modem.
And now that I unticked. Disable updates I'm no longer getting illegal set just dhcp warning

I found out with haxorware lite in my area when using this firmware without static ip settings it does not report illegal set with habituate regular it reports illegal set

To Confirm haxorware lite does not show illegal set as I just reinstalled firmware just dhcp warning should I post another log also is operational but still WG I would like to share for others who may not know who are pros

Messages In This Thread
RE: new but doing a pretty good job...i think? fully operational on sb5101 but.... - by KnoxK - 14-04-2014, 06:31 PM