Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
new but doing a pretty good job...i think? fully operational on sb5101 but....
(22-04-2014, 05:56 PM)southernyankey1970 Wrote: sb5101u.nopay.cm

You're really forcing that cfg????? LOL Did you think that means free? lmao!

Your cfg names are the same as CC...What ISP is this?

Look, you need to slow down and spend some time familiarizing yourself with the suggestions you have been given. We VERY SELDOMLY, IF EVER...help anyone this much. Slow down. I could tell you in 2 steps how to get on but you need to figure it out...

Do yourself and (more importantly) us a huge favor and read this link. THE WHOLE THING!

http://www.sbhacker.net/forum/forum/15-comcast/

ALL OF IT! I want to impress upon you the sheer effort it took for us to learn this.
ok I understand what you guys are saying about the time it took and the work you put in im trying to do the same this is like a class room to me and I am learning as you can see at least a lil I would view your post in sbhacker but I do not have permission to view that part of the reforum. I wish I knew those two steps but in time I will learn and you cant learn unless you ask question to those who know and do research on what you learned from others and I have been doing that bare with me im a noob now but with your guys help I could be a pro or at least a novice to become pro I really do appreciate the help you guys are giving me and hopefully I can help you guys in the future for helping me now. just bare wit the noob please lol

(22-04-2014, 06:47 PM)KnoxK Wrote:
(22-04-2014, 05:56 PM)southernyankey1970 Wrote: sb5101u.nopay.cm

You're really forcing that cfg????? LOL Did you think that means free? lmao!

Your cfg names are the same as CC...What ISP is this?

Look, you need to slow down and spend some time familiarizing yourself with the suggestions you have been given. We VERY SELDOMLY, IF EVER...help anyone this much. Slow down. I could tell you in 2 steps how to get on but you need to figure it out...

Do yourself and (more importantly) us a huge favor and read this link. THE WHOLE THING!

http://www.sbhacker.net/forum/forum/15-comcast/

ALL OF IT! I want to impress upon you the sheer effort it took for us to learn this.
ok I understand what you guys are saying about the time it took and the work you put in im trying to do the same this is like a class room to me and I am learning as you can see at least a lil I would view your post in sbhacker but I do not have permission to view that part of the reforum. I wish I knew those two steps but in time I will learn and you cant learn unless you ask question to those who know and do research on what you learned from others and I have been doing that bare with me im a noob now but with your guys help I could be a pro or at least a novice to become pro I really do appreciate the help you guys are giving me and hopefully I can help you guys in the future for helping me now. just bare wit the noob please lol

and my isp is Comcast

Messages In This Thread
RE: new but doing a pretty good job...i think? fully operational on sb5101 but.... - by KnoxK - 22-04-2014, 06:47 PM