• 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
SB5101
Currently installed Blackcat USB Jtag - AT90USB162
My current ISP is Time Warner Cable.
Now I wanna know what to do next Smile
Any help would be appreciated!
Any links to downloads, instructions, please help! D:

Current firmwares used are:

BCUSB.1.07.NAND: Allows NAND programming over a SPI bus.
BCUSB.3.04.SPI: Allows programming of high-density SPI flash devices.
BCUSB.7.02.EJTAG_16K: Allows programming of CFI devices over JTAG using DMA mode.
BCUSB.7.04.EJTAG_32K: Allows programming of CFI devices over JTAG using DMA or PrAcc mode. (INSTALLED ATM)
step 1 backup your modem
step 2 flash haxorware
__________________________________________________________________________________
******new discord chat linkĀ https://discord.gg/5BQQbsb*******
drew, you are the only one responding to any posts lately.
what happened to Mr. "there are sooooooo many ways, if I can do it so can you".

whoops, just read another post. He's back. I missed hearing about how many ways there are and how easy it is!
Easy?

since when?

no reason to waste my time on newbies with "it worked great for 2 years" or "i just got a 6120 premod...now what?"

Why bother?

Impossible to teach motivation and perseverance to a Freetard!

Unless I come to your house with my toys and spend 3 or 4 days reading logs there is no way i can give anyone any real help...everything is set up differently. even in my area.
(21-07-2014, 05:54 PM)southernyankey1970 Wrote: Easy?

since when?

no reason to waste my time on newbies with "it worked great for 2 years" or "i just got a 6120 premod...now what?"

Why bother?

Impossible to teach motivation and perseverance to a Freetard!

Unless I come to your house with my toys and spend 3 or 4 days reading logs there is no way i can give anyone any real help...everything is set up differently. even in my area.

well, if there are sooooo many ways, why not just let us all follow you through an example on just "ONE" of those ways. we may pick something up to help us on some of the "other" ways. if that way is then "closed" (and I am sure that would not happen very fast), then some of you "bored" guys will have another challenge...
when you say "if I can do it, so can you", I do not think you are giving yourself enough credit for your skills.
lol just keeping the site alive
__________________________________________________________________________________
******new discord chat linkĀ https://discord.gg/5BQQbsb*******
lol

nice troll...

I don't drink Patron anymore.

The ONLY way is to use Diag firm (not necessarily Haxorware) and read the telnet logs. That's the big secret as to how I do it. Then, spend a few hundred hours scouring Cisco to figure out what all that shit means, and THEN, figure out how to give your local CMTS what it wants to complete the handshake. That, in a nutshell, is how it is done at my house. How do I "show you" how to do that? How do you explain a handshake to someone who only knows how to change a mac addy and reboot?

lol
If I posted a working method it would be closed within a few weeks. That's a guarantee. They watch this subject in the hopes that some overblown ego will screw up and do their work for them..
BTW, CC just upped the game here....no joke! I only have 2 ways left now and I will carry them to the grave. When it's over, I will simply go about my life with no regrets. Nothing lasts forever....
(21-07-2014, 08:25 PM)southernyankey1970 Wrote: lol

nice troll...

I don't drink Patron anymore.

The ONLY way is to use Diag firm (not necessarily Haxorware) and read the telnet logs. That's the big secret as to how I do it. Then, spend a few hundred hours scouring Cisco to figure out what all that shit means, and THEN, figure out how to give your local CMTS what it wants to complete the handshake. That, in a nutshell, is how it is done at my house. How do I "show you" how to do that? How do you explain a handshake to someone who only knows how to change a mac addy and reboot?

lol
If I posted a working method it would be closed within a few weeks. That's a guarantee. They watch this subject in the hopes that some overblown ego will screw up and do their work for them..
BTW, CC just upped the game here....no joke! I only have 2 ways left now and I will carry them to the grave. When it's over, I will simply go about my life with no regrets. Nothing lasts forever....

Intention was not for trolling. I just thought you could show a very "general" example of your method. Even in university, our profs gave us examples to learn from even after teaching us the basics, but I can understand if your many ways are down to only 2 now.

Don't really see the point in dying with that knowledge though.
It would make for a funny inscription on your gravestone.

Just an after thought here.
Why can't you now share the ways that no longer work for you? They may help someone else who does not have the tight security that CC has.
Best to keep things to your self these days!!!
lol

Don't you get it? Helping a few will shut down many more...

My area was TOS central, so I get the new security first. Anything I explain that is now closed will only make your upgrades come faster.
As I have explained 100 times over, my method was to self learn how my node works from the logs. When BPI+ was enabled I got serious about this and I forced myself to wade through telnet and IOS commands until I found a few holes that enabled manipulation from the cpe side...CANNOT POSSIBLY HELP YOU FIGURE THAT OUT as my system is different from everyone else's. Your area might only require a simple telnet hack and a reboot, whereas my area requires 4 or 5 hours of telnet and logs and reboots to force the tftp server to give up a time-stamped properly registered cvc cfg file....NO FREETARD WOULD EVER PUT IN THAT MUCH EFFORT.

It's all in the damn logs! There are ways to get the real cmts logs to your cm if you research it. THAT IS WHAT YOU NEED TO DO!

Thats as far as I will go with this. My time is about up in my area and that is just fine as Biz class is more than enough b/w and I'm quite used to paying the bill for uninterupted service and real Customer Service reps. Residential CSR's are outsourced to India ! Biz class gets me to my local CC office and they are not script-bound retards! Well worth the cost off admission