Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am a subscriber but...
Rainbow 
HI,
I have been reading and reading and watching youtube videos on Haxoware. got the Catblack also. I have a 5101 Motorola and currently Timewarner customer.

the question I was not able to fine, or do is
if I install haxoware on my modem, will I be able to increase my speed? I have 15 mbs plan. can I go up on speed with haxoware through configuration page?

Your help is so much appreciated
Thanks
Well all depends if you know how to.
search and read all about certs and configs, another thing is that your modem is only capable of 34 mbps max download speed.
(04-10-2014, 06:30 PM)Wichin12 Wrote: Well all depends if you know how to.
search and read all about certs and configs, another thing is that your modem is only capable of 34 mbps max download speed.

I can upgrade to SB 6121 and I saw the youtube video how to install haxoware.
I would be happy with 34 mbps also.

when I use different certs, do I have to be updating them regularly or when I do it once it's enough. or can I modify my own cert I have on my modem?
I wish there was a updated file for "how to" most are old with so many other responses/edits that confuses you.
but any help is appreciate it.
SB 6121 and I saw the youtube video how to install haxoware.

No. Haxorware is only for d2 modems. 5101,dpc 2100r2,etc. 6121 is d3 modem. Don't bother with a D3 until you master a d2. Haxorware will NOT magically make a cm "work" on any ISP unless your ISP is Docsis 1.

The only way for you to "go faster" is by learning Docsis and figuring out how your ISP's network is setup and test accordingly. Your ISP is going to be different than anyone elses so a "how to" guide would be pointless. That's the best answer I can possibly give you.