Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Sbhacker
(22-04-2015, 06:52 PM)newname Wrote: Anyone know how to check out the actual % alcohol content of a whisky?
I have a "proof and tralle" float that will work for neutral alcohols like vodka, but it gives me incorrect readings for whiskey. I just bought a cheap American whiskey where the label says it has an alcohol content of 35%, but man it tastes so watered down and my "proof" float says 20%. But before I send them an e-mail and blast them I would like to find out for sure. It was a new whiskey being "pushed" at our local LCBO called "SpiceBox". Damn Americans and their watered down booze...

Just buy premium alcohol and you don't have to waste your time and money. I never actually thought about testing the quality of alcohol, though. That's a pretty intelligent thing to go, though.
Good idea, now I will just have to find me a better paying job so I can afford that "premium" stuff....
Simple formula here...

Low quality alcohol nets you a really shitty buzz. High quality alcohol nets you you a much better buzz on less with less side effects...No brainer!

Buzz on Heineken beer is far superior to say, Steel Reserve...gross! Instant handcuffs! Steel Reserve/Natural Ice - the preferred beer of every redneck retard domestic violence episode of Cops you've ever seen!

I rest my case.
Nasty Ice just makes me evil...it's so bad! I drank a 4 pack of Steel Reserve 8 years ago and never touched it again...lol. Foul, nasty shit that is. My wife can't have Malt Liquor unless I'm in another zip code...

I'm a little Redneck as well, no shame there. I just prefer smaller quantities of higher grade liquor to larger quantities of low grade beer. I can handle it better. I much prefer a little home-grown to alcohol,anyways...instant attitude adjustment with no irritability.
(25-04-2015, 12:40 AM)southernyankey1970 Wrote: I much prefer a little home-grown to alcohol,anyways...instant attitude adjustment with no irritability.

Amen to that bro, amen!
Status?
(04-05-2015, 04:40 PM)pidiware Wrote: Status?

Still drinking the cheap booze. All I can afford right now. Thanks for asking!
Well....

Anyone heard anything? Is SBH gone or what?
last heard was sorted hard drives for servers
(16-05-2015, 12:50 PM)Ziricom Wrote: Sombody who had an account before OCT 1st 2014 try that cached copy i found on the previous page of this thread im curious to see if you can sign in and download stuff

Not going to work, I don't believe they cache databases.