Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
super 2 ac / vmdg 490
No, I mean the work that all there are in agreement that was carried out by TWO people as is still metioned on that site, at least that's what my information tells me.. I guess if the work was done by anyone else, they'd have produced the good's by now, but no, the proof is in the pudding, since they banned him, there has been ZERO development from that site, regarding any virgin box, in fact, the only thing coming from there is locked down dumps. Why, cause they banned the guy that did the work, hence why no-one can join, they're too embarrased to show the site to the world.. anyone tried registering there lately? Successfully? Did'nt think so.. cant get passed the copcha.. now if they're so bloody good, how come since they banned him, nothing has come from there since? Because the work in question was done not only by him, but a dev here.. go on, embarass yourself..
thats why you sign up to the site
Now why did'nt I think of that? If I could I would, but gave up after at least 20 attempts at the copcha, which always claims is wrong, so how exactly does anyone sign up? They dont.
so that the means the dumps ihave got 485 is know good then ... by the souns of thing how comes i have flash the space bar dump to a couple other 485 i have got lying around
I should not be helping you after your neg rep, but I'll say this.. so what, you can halt boot.

Where is your snmp access?

So you can flash origional firmware only.. or can you?

ah well, I'm off to look at this neg rep and wonder why I bother..
so that means you could enable telent onto 485 or 490 snmp
Have you done this?

I reckon if you just hit us with what you know here, instead of dead site's.. after all, the 485's are ecos, same as haxorware commands, so all would learn, not just the netgear's.. perhaps you should ask ad admin to make a netgear section, cause am not very quoted here Wink

Then maybe we'll show the rest a trick or two... ones being hit with 'new-security' are most certainly lackin not so much on the security of hardware, but the mirror image's being used to blind sniffer's.. Smile We have 5 years experience on these guys..

Believe it or not my answer's to your wants are in the dev section of cw, if they aint proclaimed it as written by someone else (most likely..)

They just cant figure it out, because it's not their work Tongue
get ya self on skype al talk there
Dont do skype etc, only the odd website dude, typing style.. shame this dont have a chat, but not a bad thing.. You must know by now i like my work out in the open, where there are no secret's.. and here's where I am at present, for me it's alway's website's, and if I aint on one, nothing new happens.. it all just fall's apart..
get those 2 dumps of the 485 which are genuine