Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Buy Surfboard hacked modem with bitcoin
I need a hacked surfboard modem for comcast ISP. I need it not to be registered to my home address and need someone to teach me how to change the mac addresses on a frequent basis so I can always spoof macs on comcast ISP. I am paying up 200 usd bitcoin for whoever can help me. Serious inquires only.
I have read on the internet some users are able to have spoofed mac addresses with a surfboard modem, which are not registered to their home address while having an uncapped modem with comcast.
Quote:I have read on the internet some users are able to have spoofed mac addresses with a surfboard modem, which are not registered to their home address while having an uncapped modem with comcast.
It was long time, and is not true any more.
I doubt that there is single nod on comcast net, that spoofing MAC is possible.
On some nods with tightest security even copying cfg is not gonna help, as provisioning is done on CMTS level.
On some nods however, copying cfg from one modem to another allows getting online cause provisioning is done globally.
So everything depends where you are.
~~~~~~~~~~
Do not know whether so called "managerial" bin allow to get on line on highest security nod, and they are sold for about 300$.
~~~~~~~~~~
There is however possibility with some modems and static IP addy, if you are able to buy it anonymously.
for security reason I will not dwell on it anymore and do not want publicly post any info on this subject.
~~~~~~~~~~~
As far as your proposal, nobody for 200$ is gonna give you modem and drive you every month how to do it.
So your proposal is out of sense and you are waisting time loking here for handout.
And BTW paying with BC is not as safe as you think, even "washed" bit coins are traceable
You are absolutely right here Zircom.
Somebody is trying to put sticks in waters here.

=========
Think, that guy should be banned right away.
Who knows, maybee it is Red Nose Bozo, trying to figure out what we know.

Oh, and that info about static IP and special modem was feed here by
ABMjr=Master Rat=Alain B Monday. Not explicitly, I have find out that just reading between lines what he was trying to hide.

That Low ball scumbag should be arrested by FBI for leaking vital info how to get on line without subbing to ISP.
If he's willing to place 200 btc in my wallet, I'll send him a working modem for sure, no messin about, after all, it's not illegal to flash a modem then sell it, it's the end user who is responsible for use of the device..
(02-07-2015, 03:35 AM)Canis-Major Wrote: If he's willing to place 200 btc in my wallet, I'll send him a working modem for sure, no messin about, after all, it's not illegal to flash a modem then sell it, it's the end user who is responsible for use of the device..

listen sisi :
Read the DMCa act , introduced just after 9/11 by Master Idiot Bush.
And pay attention especially to those words :facilitate.
Seems to me he's offering 200 btc for a modem..? I'd jump at that in a moment.. I suppose he could just put 200 btc into my wallet in order to confirm he can.
First off guys, I am not sure why you are so paranoid but I can understand with recent arrests of notorious cable modem hackers. I simply seek someone willing to show me how to use a flashed/hacked cable modem who has the time on their hands to get online with this flashed/hacked modem with comcast, since I am a current subscriber with comcast and have the xfinity/cable lines already on the poles and connected to my house.

Bitcoin can be traced, but very unlikely unless you are laundering thousands of bitcoins. I have been using it for very blackhat activities and so far so good behind multiple proxies and vpns.

Back to the topic: Please pm me someone who can teach me and provide a hacked cable modem either surfboard or RCA thompson, whatever works. I am an honest individual seeking and want to learn more about using hacked cable boxes while remaining undetected. More money can be provided within reason.
I must also say I was considering a modem flashing service using btc, but never thought it would take off.. ah well, anonuser, I can do for you what you ask, maybe you'd give feedback should you take me up on offer, just donate to the wallet, and I'll send you 1 fully working surfboard, and teamviewer a few lesson's Wink
AT Zircom:
Quote:Mmhmm anyone know what that fuckhead is these days? whatever happened to him? Just kinda curious.
Saw that dickhead at usbjatagNT under name Kilswitch. But he is around here too. Hiding, I've put to much propaganda about him too many times.

Ej, proponet, are you from silver road, heard it was closed by FBI