Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
TWC Config
Hello all,

Can someone send me a TWC config please. Also any docs on exporting certs from a SB6121 to SB6120 if we still need to or is it easier to just call and have them update my modem on my account to the new premod HFC mac and go from there??

Any input quick how to's on phasing out an active SB6121 on TWC and replacing with a premod SB6120 would be awesome and well appreciated! Wink

Thanks!!
[Image: 55209613.jpg]
(14-07-2015, 10:25 PM)neo_ Wrote: [Image: 55209613.jpg]

Wow the maturity and professionalism is that response is overwhelming. Undecided
(14-07-2015, 10:59 PM)Jcid Wrote: Wow the maturity and professionalism is that response is overwhelming. Undecided

Sorry, I forgot that this thread would hold me in high regard of "professionalism".
Why are you downgrading or even side-grading, you should be getting a new 16x4 or 32x8 modem by now, they run atom, very professional platform made by intel. As for TWC configs, they are changed by logging into unified and setting the plan/bootfile/mac, unified is truly professionalized in a sense, that its so professional and unified. I'm sure a tech could do it with a quick phone call, I've always found them very professional, even if you can't understand them 115% of the time, most professionals, if have trouble with the speech qualities of the professionals at TWC, my suggestion is to professionally ask to be professionally helped by the TWC Professional Support Technicians.
(16-07-2015, 06:41 AM)daviddds Wrote: Why are you downgrading or even side-grading, you should be getting a new 16x4 or 32x8 modem by now, they run atom, very professional platform made by intel. As for TWC configs, they are changed by logging into unified and setting the plan/bootfile/mac, unified is truly professionalized in a sense, that its so professional and unified. I'm sure a tech could do it with a quick phone call, I've always found them very professional, even if you can't understand them 115% of the time, most professionals, if have trouble with the speech qualities of the professionals at TWC, my suggestion is to professionally ask to be professionally helped by the TWC Professional Support Technicians.

Honestly for what I'm looking to do I don't really need anything fancy, I own my own modems. The 6120 will suffice perfectly unless there is a different configuration GUI out there on some other device that gives you more options or easier setup/configuration than forceware?!. Only paid 10 bucks for this modem and have a 10G fiber link coming into the house so figured I would play with the modem for shits..
(16-07-2015, 07:51 PM)Jcid Wrote: Only paid 10 bucks for this modem and have a 10G fiber link coming into the house so figured I would play with the modem for shits..

[Image: 2012-02-14_1230.png]
(17-07-2015, 02:10 AM)Ziricom Wrote: If i had a 10g fibre link coming into my house the last fuckin thing i would be worried about is "playing" with a modem xD

Exactly!

[Image: in-exactly-a-month-this-conservative-pol...-favor.jpg]
I have a roll of 32 strand fiber on my garage, does that count as having 32gig fiber in my house???

[Image: obama-change-he-can-believe-in.jpg?w=640]