Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New security?
Haha, lol, wow, it's like, the LOG's and EMAIL arte on my site.. but your right, you got deleted.. I guess you thought you were quoted enough to think using alternate alias's would get you an account, but as you know in this scene, and especially here, we, the noob's, are constantly sick of folks (like you) saying 'READ' - if you did, you'd realise why you were deleted.. invite only. donations only. did you fall into any of these categories? So I delete you, you go running and screwing everyone over (as most canadians are FAMED for in the business world), for no other reason than it's not fair.. you got deleted because you were not invited, no-one has been that matter's..

I will admit however, making these address's is a peice of piss, so wont slate ya for it.. I know it happened 10 min after you were deleted, and they NEVER logged into my site, in fact, the only two were you and um.. ? (An admin here will check the ip of the second person) - I mean come on, domain name deleted for breaching tos? someone said something.. from here.. nuff said.

And as for thinking your worth acting out on, na.. You dont exist in my life, and are just another canadian alias account using the same method's as the canadinas on bitcointalk.. I bet your vod or oyo.. maybe even badecker.. if not, you clearly had the same teacher..

Nae worries, I am only contemplating the site, it's my 20th of 30th attempt at settling down, but I'm aquarian, it aint gona happen.. it's nothing but a toy.. Time to run my own domain server like i did in the 90's, let's see em kick me off then..

Messages In This Thread
New security? - by Canis-Major - 02-08-2015, 12:44 AM
RE: New security? - by Canis-Major - 02-08-2015, 01:05 AM
RE: New security? - by Canis-Major - 02-08-2015, 01:30 AM
RE: New security? - by andy m - 02-08-2015, 02:48 PM
RE: New security? - by Canis-Major - 02-08-2015, 05:13 PM
RE: New security? - by andy m - 02-08-2015, 06:09 PM
RE: New security? - by Canis-Major - 03-08-2015, 11:47 AM
RE: New security? - by Canis-Major - 03-08-2015, 05:32 PM
RE: New security? - by andy m - 03-08-2015, 08:46 PM
RE: New security? - by nop - 04-08-2015, 12:17 AM