Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How clone this modem?
How clone epc3208 and put all files to another epc3208 and clone it to work of another node? here is picture of modem and what I need all for flash and clone?

[Image: 23hb09h.jpg]
[Image: 141g9l.jpg]
[Image: 9gh3ll.jpg]
[Image: 15cmu7l.jpg]
[Image: 30j4ll5.jpg]
[Image: 34fia00.jpg]
[Image: 350upf9.jpg]

whether it is enough or do I have to take another picture? thank you all
trying to figure out if that's dried jizz or solder paste/flux that's on the modem

easiest way? get a flash clip and and dump the flash with a raspberry pi using flashrom, then reflash it to the other modem. $30 investment in the pi/clip if you get a cheap one.
I don`t know what is it I mean is a paste Smile can you put here a link of a raspberry pi and tutorial how to flash. is there any tutorial link how to? thank you all for helping me and sorry for my english.
Here, this is the place you need to ask

https://www.raspberrypi.org/forums/viewt...63&t=51651
I ask but latest answer is from 2013.. perhaps no one was active on forum
http://wiki.openwrt.org/toh/cisco/epc3208g
<- anyone noticed my notes @ openwrt? o.O
you could spoon feed them the best baby food in the universe and they still would not be able to absorb it..
1 modem is from my friend epc3208
2modem is mine also epc3208

1-What is best chip for dump flash from modem 1 can you put me some links to order it.
2-how to get flash..how to wire chip, is sheme from openwrt post is okey? what software i need ( put me some links for download it) how detect memory, whats commands for reading memory and save it to desktop then reflash comand to another modem to make it clone with modem1. Thank you and sorry for my ignorance..please help me
I would be willing to help via skype if you want, check your pm and let me know if you are interested
(07-09-2015, 08:06 PM)Ziricom Wrote:
(07-09-2015, 07:55 PM)ricktendo Wrote: I would be willing to help via skype if you want, check your pm and let me know if you are interested

I would advise against helping anyone over anything like skype or teamviewer.

Because of the person on the other end, person/s in the middle, or all the above?