Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
working modem stuck ranging
i have got a webstar2100 which worked at my house ive taken it to my brothers and it doesnt get past the third item down on the overview page it just says ranging, is there any way to tell if his cable line is live? or has anyone got any other ideas?
[Image: 130048855434072522548.png]
Got same problem. Did you fix yours and if so please share the info with me. Cheers d
(30-01-2010, 05:05 PM)kingcory Wrote: Got same problem. Did you fix yours and if so please share the info with me. Cheers d

With Wepstar changed Baseline Privacy to BPI 1.0 it will work then Big Grin
(31-01-2010, 02:14 PM)effdemo Wrote:
(30-01-2010, 05:05 PM)kingcory Wrote: Got same problem. Did you fix yours and if so please share the info with me. Cheers d

With Wepstar changed Baseline Privacy to BPI 1.0 it will work then Big Grin

I changed the bpi to 1.0 it worked for a few days then off line it went now it just says registration complete and not operational is there anything else needs to be changed anyhelp would be great new to this cheers Blade...
Hey Bladerunner,

Maybe now it may have something to do with the MAC...you may need toget more and whatversion of haxorware you got?

Paul
hey blade runner you need to get the nonvol off a working modem in your area and upload it to your modem i had the same problem did this and was back on by 10 minutes the nonvol dump is in the backup and restore area modems bin on fine now for 2 weeks so hopefully this should work for you
go to theoryshare.com