Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hope someone can help here
ok so my nephew put a password on the modems gui so i cant get in with out the password I already tried root and admin but no go. I checked online and saw that I need to use the Jtag but I was wondering if maybe there was another way of doing it with out the Jtag?
my friend had a AMBIT 256 with a password on it that he forgot , so i ran the OneClickFlasher tool for webby's , and wala sent over new firmware with no password
Really that's cool! Where can I find that oneclickflasher? By the way I just ended up soldering a 10pin connector and used the flash cat to get the password. Also Is that oneclickflasher good to upgrade from rc6 to rev39?
(02-01-2016, 06:18 PM)raven1783 Wrote: Really that's cool! Where can I find that oneclickflasher? By the way I just ended up soldering a 10pin connector and used the flash cat to get the password. Also Is that oneclickflasher good to upgrade from rc6 to rev39?

personally i would not upgrade, less chance of detection with rc6
__________________________________________________________________________________
******new discord chat linkĀ https://discord.gg/5BQQbsb*******
(03-01-2016, 11:49 PM)drewmerc Wrote:
(02-01-2016, 06:18 PM)raven1783 Wrote: Really that's cool! Where can I find that oneclickflasher? By the way I just ended up soldering a 10pin connector and used the flash cat to get the password. Also Is that oneclickflasher good to upgrade from rc6 to rev39?

personally i would not upgrade, less chance of detection with rc6

That's cool but the reason I was asking is because when I put the info on the one with rc6 it won't work properly.