Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
any help apprieciated
Hi All,
I have a modded modem scientific atalnta 2100 with haxorware.
everything was working great then the connection died and came back on again.The problem seems to be with the dhcp lease time,its only giving me 20 secs.I didnt flash the unit and have no idea how.but does anyone know how to fix this?
i wait with baited breath as i cant seem to figure it out.
many thanks
steve
sorry not answering you. i've the same problem.
i have run through all my mac addresses (40 approx), with all of them my modem would aquire and connect for 15-20 seconds then restartPLEASE SOMEONE HELP
SB5101,HAXORWARE FIRMWRE, WHICH i aint had any problems at all for last 7 months
In the settings page under general make sure it is only Disable Firmware Upgrades that is ticked.
The timeouts don't seem to make any difference for me but I leave them all ticked anyway.

In frequency set preferred DS 1 to 331 and DS 2 to 339 (ex tw only). This has worked for me sometimes when the modem gets stuck on ranging/ranging complete.

1. Set BPI to docsis 1.0 or 1.1

2. Put in a mac, save + reboot.

3. If the modem sits on ranging complete, try a diff mac.

4. If the modem status shows online but you cant access the internet or if it shows registration complete then change BPI to docsis 1.1 or 1.0 and save + reboot.

5. If its still no good then go back to step 2.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
So basically change the mac and try bpi docsis 1.0 and 1.1 on each mac
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
__________________________________________________________________________________
******new discord chat linkĀ https://discord.gg/5BQQbsb*******