Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help please tried many things and nothing...
Sad 
Hi

This is my problem.
I have two modems connected from the same source. One of them is about 10' or (3meters) from the same splitter that comes into the house. The other one is about 200' or (60 meters) from the first connection. This is the way connections are splitted. Source comes and one splitter divides into 2 the signal, one takes all the equipments of half of the house and the other one goes around the house to reach the other half. The modem I have problems with is the last device in that line. (3tv's and 4 splitters) from the source to the modem.
The problem: This modem disconnects almost every day, it is not the modem, because I swapped with the other one that in the other side of the house was never disconnected, never gave a problem. Connected in the other side, boom!!! I bought one of this boosters you plug to a power source and supposedly injects more power in the line, but did not solve the problem.
I'm planning to run a direct line from the first splitter to the modem. and see what happens. Any advice or comments will be greatly appreciated.
*** I can't have a router here. (I know someone could recommended, really appreciated, but not a solution). Advice I'm looking for is with two modems.

Thank you all
the power needs boosting on the tap and you need the cable co to do that
you could try this http://www.google.com/search?q=ethernet+...GB___GB363
__________________________________________________________________________________
******new discord chat linkĀ https://discord.gg/5BQQbsb*******
Hi all
I bought an amplifier and connected as the first point and splatted the service from it, two for tvs and closest modem (which never had a problem) and ran a line for the modem in the other side of the house. About 200 feet. I did it on friday night, its working ever since. Hope I did solve the problem.
I'll keep you posted.