Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
6141 forceware issue
Flashed it on no problem. Changed some settings and clicked single boot to test, and now every time it boots the default username/pass combo isnt working. I never changed the password field any ideas what it could have changed to? At this rate I will probably re-flash it tomorrow...
(12-07-2016, 01:55 AM)Ozfer Wrote: Flashed it on no problem. Changed some settings and clicked single boot to test, and now every time it boots the default username/pass combo isnt working. I never changed the password field any ideas what it could have changed to? At this rate I will probably re-flash it tomorrow...

its a bug in resetting the .htpasswd file. (stores web creds)
you need to SSH in and fix that file by typing hpasswd yournewpassword
use the value returned in the next command.
echo "yournewuserid:value" >/nvram/fw/.htpasswd
now login into web interface with new credentials.
Dodgy
[Image: bender_dance_animate.gif] buena suerte consiguiendo este un folladoras [Image: bender_dance_animate.gif]
Except when I SSH in it asks for my login information and the default wont work there either.
(13-07-2016, 05:32 AM)Ozfer Wrote: Except when I SSH in it asks for my login information and the default wont work there either.

make a full backup of your modem.
erase the nvram partition and reboot the modem. default SSH creds will work then.
again, there are bugs in the firmware that need to be fixed.
[Image: bender_dance_animate.gif] buena suerte consiguiendo este un folladoras [Image: bender_dance_animate.gif]