Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
need help i have a sb5101 w/haxoware 39 just purchased and i cant get online
Question 
ok plugged up modem changed my dns setting using several of the known dns setting out there... all of my light are synced but i still cant get online when i chose auto... dns i get the comcast page when i put in the dns settings ie...4.2.2.2 i get nothing i feel like i missed a step was there something else i was suppose to do when i got this modem please help i saw a few tutorial about logging in the modem but i didnt see where i needed to change anything or upload a file of some type... Is this what im missing am i suippose to upload something or change a setting? im on comcast in wash dc
also check you enter a valid mac address
and that your using the right config
make sure your spoof strings are the latest
__________________________________________________________________________________
******new discord chat linkĀ https://discord.gg/5BQQbsb*******
(13-02-2010, 09:06 AM)drewmerc Wrote: log into the modem and check that the frequency is correct
also check you enter a valid mac address
and that your using the right config
make sure your spoof strings are the latest

how do i tell if i have a valid mac adress and how do i check do i check to see if im using the right config i never did any cofig or upladed anything was i suppose to
if it's your first time copy the mac from your subbed modem (and frequency)
__________________________________________________________________________________
******new discord chat linkĀ https://discord.gg/5BQQbsb*******
Check your logs. There are most of your answers =)
p.s: Since Comcast launched Docsis 3.0 i would recommend you to check if your area has it and if it does actually pay for it Smile Its worth it, and make sure to have the right modem Tongue.!
[Image: 713597747.png][Image: 10186906.png]