Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SB 5100 MoD 104
Hello All!

I bought a premod modem from magic modem the other day and I have been searching high and low on how to get this modem to work. I have looked on you tube but all I say is JTag videos.
Can some one guide me in the right direction so that I can download all files needed to make my modem work, a step by step guide will be useful.
Thanks everyone!!!!
(17-11-2016, 01:01 AM)jbrussell1 Wrote: Hello All!

I bought a premod modem from magic modem the other day and I have been searching high and low on how to get this modem to work. I have looked on you tube but all I say is JTag videos.
Can some one guide me in the right direction so that I can download all files needed to make my modem work, a step by step guide will be useful.
Thanks everyone!!!!

LOL magicmodem sells overpriced pre-flashed stuff. Their website looks like it was made in the 90s by someone who doesn't know english.
go ask magicmodem for help
__________________________________________________________________________________
******new discord chat linkĀ https://discord.gg/5BQQbsb*******
But the modem is magic.....it's MAGIC...!
The 5100 is a PITA. You should of at least started with a SB5101.
guys like shitty magical modem are fucking this hobby
So before I bought a sb 5101 magic modem said that I have to do is change a few settings and do a lot of reading and I should be able to connect. I changed the settings in haxorware but I need certificates for charter. Please someone point me n2 the right direction, I am not asking for a direct answer or a hand out cause I am willing to o the leg work but I don't need any shitty answers

(29-11-2016, 07:55 AM)jbrussell1 Wrote: So before I bought a sb 5101 magic modem said that I have to do is change a few settings and do a lot of reading and I should be able to connect. I changed the settings in haxorware but I need certificates for charter. Please someone point me n2 the right direction, I am not asking for a direct answer or a hand out cause I am willing to o the leg work but I don't need any shitty answers
(29-11-2016, 07:55 AM)jbrussell1 Wrote: So before I bought a sb 5101 magic modem said that I have to do is change a few settings and do a lot of reading and I should be able to connect. I changed the settings in haxorware but I need certificates for charter. Please someone point me n2 the right direction, I am not asking for a direct answer or a hand out cause I am willing to o the leg work but I don't need any shitty answers

Magic Modem: Yeah sure this can get you online, but you have to change a few settings and do some reading.
You: Ok, great!
MM: (fails to mention it is illegal)
You: I've done my reading and now I realize I need some active certs / macs to get online.
You: (fails to acknowledge this is illegal)

/end story
occalifornia who gives a fuck that it is illegal cause obviously u don't care because you are part of this community. I am willing to take the risk are u.
Nobody is gonna catch you if you do it quietly so don't be scared but being quiet means not sharing stuff with script-kiddies sorry