Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Newbie questions
Hey there guys i am fairly new to modem hacking. I had looked into it once a while back but didnt get much help from another forum. I have some questions.
How many times can one modem be cloned? I was told by some one that it could only be cloned a max of 10 times.
I have a hacked modem for tw that i bought from some one. Can i clone this modem?
What do i need to clone a modem (tools, software, and any files i need to put in the modem)?

Thanks and hope to get more help here than i did in other forums.
1. Modems can be cloned infinite times ... just change de hfc-mac and enjoy..!!! .. jajajaj (previusly installed haxorware ... obviusly...)

2. Depend ... modem .. what model is .. not all is hackeable

3. For Haxorware, usbjtag (hardware), usbjtag (software), clip (modem depend), and sometimes a source 3.3 volts (hardware).

Saludos .. jajaja
(14-12-2016, 08:57 PM)gian10000 Wrote: 1. Modems can be cloned infinite times ... just change de hfc-mac and enjoy..!!! .. jajajaj (previusly installed haxorware ... obviusly...)

2. Depend ... modem .. what model is .. not all is hackeable

3. For Haxorware, usbjtag (hardware), usbjtag (software), clip (modem depend), and sometimes a source 3.3 volts (hardware).

Saludos .. jajaja
Thanks for the reply

The modem that i have that is already hacked is ubee ddm352.1
Can i clone that one? The only problem is that they set a password on the settings page so i cant change any settings.
First you need a tool to hack or clone, refer to #3 sentence of post #2, once you get that then come back. Thats like trying to learn to work on an engine without a wrench.
Got it thanks guys. I will report back once i do.