Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
smcD3GN problem loading forceware
has anyone successfully installed forceware on a smcd3gn? Ive tried loading force to ubfi1 modem boots up normal without any change , tried ubfi2 and the unit goes into brick mode . do both brickmode. do i have to do something to the bootloader?, i tried doing a hitron in my last post and gave up on that . i can put a copy of my full dump up if it helps
It's funny I don't get any response at all but if I said I just bought a a 6120 off eBay with forceware how do I put it online ,I would get a lot of responses some mixed with sarcasm .
TI chipset?
(03-04-2017, 06:02 PM)Winston Wrote: TI chipset?

its reads P5 at the top and EI at the bottom of the chip
It's the same, funny though you provided yourself with the answer, work it out as a 6120
the first d3 modem ive got working was a 6120 and i did follow the same procedures as that . the difference is this unit has the router built in and also this is a 16meg file .
Glad you made it, as long as it's a P5 follow the classy 6120 and you'll get it!
i followed the exact same way i did the 6120 and it didnt work. its like the firmware is still stock after programming.