Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ambit 256 just says scanning
hi all wonder if any 1 can help done loads of 256s never had a problem however i have this modem and no matter what i try it will not lock on it just says scanning all the time never locks on i have tried diff flash files and numerous nonvols none of it worked i have tried the web shell commands nothing it just sits there scanning tried different feed and even tried the modem at a diff house nothing it just says scanning i have even left it on feed for 36 hours nothing not even a glimmer please can some 1 advise on what i might try next as i have just gave my only other modem to my brother i am now on a dongle please help
first thing i'd do is put it back to stock firmware using a backup and see if it locks (just to make sure the tuner is working)
__________________________________________________________________________________
******new discord chat linkĀ https://discord.gg/5BQQbsb*******
does any 1 have an ambit 256 backup image so that i could check this
I am new to programming modems and would appreciate any help in setting my AMBIT 256 modem.
whats up with it m8ty first off to do a 256 u will need an spi proggie to flash it unless its already flashed