Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Toshiba pcx2500
You fuckin rock! Thanks for all the help, I should be good from here on out. I will post my results if I am successful or if anything changes.. Thanks again man!!!
[Image: 2wgsq48.jpg]
hey guys, im having some trouble with this. every time i hit the open file button to load my mac list the app closes.

it was sugested i install .net v 2 but still nothing. ive isince installed all .net versions and still nothing. im getting the same results on my 2 xp boxes and on my w7 box.

any help hugely appreciated

mail me at jonteyg@hotmail.com with any help please. cheers guys.
(16-07-2010, 07:17 PM)blulite Wrote: hey guys, im having some trouble with this. every time i hit the open file button to load my mac list the app closes.

it was sugested i install .net v 2 but still nothing. ive isince installed all .net versions and still nothing. im getting the same results on my 2 xp boxes and on my w7 box.

any help hugely appreciated

mail me at jonteyg@hotmail.com with any help please. cheers guys.

did you post this in the right thread cause i have no idea what your talking about, tho for reference also install all the .net 1.1,2.0,3.0 and the 4.0 just to be sure
__________________________________________________________________________________
******new discord chat link https://discord.gg/5BQQbsb*******
ok well so what is it u guys use to connect to it i have a usb to serial cable i have a black cat cable and a pjtag cable how can i connect to my pcx 2500 toshiba modem thanks
i thought a black cat and a pjtag cable were the same thing unless blackcat is usb
anyway if the pjtag is a motorola compatible one that will work (first 10 pins on the tosh are the same as the 10 pin moto jtag connection)
__________________________________________________________________________________
yes but see there is 2 more points its a 14 pin so how would i get the last 2 pins on are vref
srst_n
TCK – the TCK or 'test clock' synchronizes the internal state machine operations
TMS – the TMS or 'test mode state' is sampled at the rising edge of TCK to determine the next state.
TDI – the TDI or 'test data in' represents the data shifted into the device's test or programming logic. It is sampled at the rising edge of TCK when the internal state machine is in the correct state.
TDO – the TDO or 'test data out' represents the data shifted out of the device's test or programming logic and is valid on the falling edge of TCK when the internal state machine is in the correct state.
TRST – the TRST or 'test reset' is an optional pin which, when available, can reset the TAP controller's state machine.
GND - the GND or 'ground'

these are the only pins i think about those 2 pins are optional
(24-07-2011, 10:57 AM)drewmerc Wrote: TCK – the TCK or 'test clock' synchronizes the internal state machine operations
TMS – the TMS or 'test mode state' is sampled at the rising edge of TCK to determine the next state.
TDI – the TDI or 'test data in' represents the data shifted into the device's test or programming logic. It is sampled at the rising edge of TCK when the internal state machine is in the correct state.
TDO – the TDO or 'test data out' represents the data shifted out of the device's test or programming logic and is valid on the falling edge of TCK when the internal state machine is in the correct state.
TRST – the TRST or 'test reset' is an optional pin which, when available, can reset the TAP controller's state machine.
GND - the GND or 'ground'

these are the only pins i think about those 2 pins are optional

Hmmm ok well im using a black cat usb so what porogram should i use cause when i use the black cat program i only get a memory tab thats it for the toshiba pcx 2500
i have never used a blackcat usb so honestly no idea is there a SB5120 option?
well what is it that u use then so i can buy or make one