Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Tftp Error
I managed to do an ambit 250 successfully although i was getting the tftp timeout error. But i can't do anymore becaus i keep getting the error. I've tried with solarwind and tftp32, i've also uninstalled my anti-virus and disabled my firewall but still no success. Can anyone shed any light on this?
safe mode and static ip
__________________________________________________________________________________
******new discord chat link https://discord.gg/5BQQbsb*******
(29-08-2010, 07:21 PM)drewmerc Wrote: safe mode and static ip

i always use static ip, ill try safe mode. is that safe mode with networking?
(29-08-2010, 07:34 PM)infyenyte Wrote:
(29-08-2010, 07:21 PM)drewmerc Wrote: safe mode and static ip

i always use static ip, ill try safe mode. is that safe mode with networking?

i get a com port error in safe mode. i've tried it with all three of the safe mode options
shoot works fine for me, dont know what to say
__________________________________________________________________________________
******new discord chat link https://discord.gg/5BQQbsb*******
(30-08-2010, 08:53 PM)drewmerc Wrote: shoot works fine for me, dont know what to say

thank you for trying. does anyone else have a solution. On putty in safe mode i get a can't access com 1 error
(30-08-2010, 08:53 PM)drewmerc Wrote: shoot works fine for me, dont know what to say

Ditto to what Drewmerc says!

I had similar issues until i read more and did better configurations to the software i was using i used TFtp32 works great and once configured i turned it into a service. work perfectly in w7 and XP and vista.
again sounding like software conflict somewhere over looked.

Good-Luck

:::::::EDIT:::::::
P.S. I just realized i overlooked what you also asked was you got and error TFtp couldn't connect error. try on host side (host with TFtp) static bind of IP 192.168.100.10 SUB 255.255.255.0 DNS 192.168.100.1 restart your TFtp server with new changes! also disable all other network cards or wireless devices while doing the programing, then if running windows-xx do hot-key press of "WIN KEY" "R" should open run dialog box option, type "cmd" press enter u will get command prompt then type "ipconfig /flushdns" enter, after that type "ipconfig /renew" enter, now type "exit" enter. now restart your TFtp service or software.
Cool
- = DyingJedi = -
[Image: 34.59Mbps_D_8075Kbps_U_SB5101_HAX_R39_Sp...st.asp.jpg]
Click to get your SPEEDTEST done!