Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Slightly Closer
i have got over the hiccup of the bootloader and have managed to get into the p menu on putty. but when i go to flash and then to flash 23.bin(renamed dump) i get a tftp timeout error. i have set everything up like the videos including the ethernet adaptor and solarwind. I no it is requesting a file as i also tried it with tftp32 and it was getting the transfer requests but nothing was transferring. It does a few retries and then aborts. Any help would be appreciated as im nearly there and only need that little more.
(18-08-2010, 08:12 PM)infyenyte Wrote: i have got over the hiccup of the bootloader and have managed to get into the p menu on putty. but when i go to flash and then to flash 23.bin(renamed dump) i get a tftp timeout error. i have set everything up like the videos including the ethernet adaptor and solarwind. I no it is requesting a file as i also tried it with tftp32 and it was getting the transfer requests but nothing was transferring. It does a few retries and then aborts. Any help would be appreciated as im nearly there and only need that little more.

hi i get this when i leave my antivirus running turn it off before trying to flash
turn off anti virus/firewall and any anti malware
(or boot into safemode with networking)
__________________________________________________________________________________
******new discord chat linkĀ https://discord.gg/5BQQbsb*******