Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HELP WITH SB4100 - KEEP GETING ACTIVATION PAGE
Hi

I have had a sb4100 working for a couple of years. When I flashed it I never used haxorware I used a SB4100-0.4.4.5-SCM01-NOSH-2.03.hex.bin.about a year ago the modem was locking on then off etc. the config file had changed so I updated it and all was fine. Then there was another issue and it stopped working, after a while I managed to get it back on but left the config file blank.

Its been off for about 3 months now. I believe that the dosis platform has been upgraded, and that a new system has been put in place to stop 2 identical macs from being online. I’ve tried different Macs but am still getting the dreaded activation page.

Ive read up on aa few forums, and people are saying that its to do with the mac address and to keep trying different macs, some are saying that you need to spoof your adapter settings with smac, and then change the serial number etc.

I have even tried a couple of macs from friends of there working modems, that live a couple of miles away, so they are from a different gateway.

All the lights lock on and I even get the amber connectivity light blinking. But still get the activation page. I have tried everything.

I have heard that HAXORWARE 1.1 REV 39 is working. And that 2 Macs can be on at the same time. Can anyone confirm this? .ive read that haxorware 1.1 rev 39 will not work on a sb4100 so i think i need a SB5101E or a 250/255/256. But can anyone confirm if it will work.If so can someone direct me to a flashing tut link.

Thanks
haxorware does not work on a sb4100
anyways your modem is very old and support for it stopped a long ago
so all tutorials are out of date
you never said what your isp is so i guess it's a simple dns problem (tho i doubt it)

http://code.google.com/speed/public-dns/

change your dns to google's to avoid the activation page
__________________________________________________________________________________
******new discord chat link https://discord.gg/5BQQbsb*******