Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
debrick hitron
I have a problem with 2 hitron coda45, puma7, since they apparently have a strange security system, or I may be something else, I tell them.

After reading the 2MB flash spi that the modem has freezes, it did not light up anymore and has no data output through the serial port. Only detecting and read the spi memory, the modem no longer bounces. With another I made a writing in /nvram and forgot to remove the data, when restarting it was stuck like the previous one.

Does anyone have any idea what could be and how to recover them? Anyone else has happened?

Looking at the firmwares and comparing the content with the spi memory have data that are similar in terms of structure, but I do not know if it will have to do with a security issue.
(30-03-2019, 08:24 PM)0xff Wrote: I have a problem with 2 hitron coda45, puma7, since they apparently have a strange security system, or I may be something else, I tell them.

After reading the 2MB flash spi that the modem has freezes, it did not light up anymore and has no data output through the serial port. Only detecting and read the spi memory, the modem no longer bounces. With another I made a writing in /nvram and forgot to remove the data, when restarting it was stuck like the previous one.

Does anyone have any idea what could be and how to recover them? Anyone else has happened?

Looking at the firmwares and comparing the content with the spi memory have data that are similar in terms of structure, but I do not know if it will have to do with a security issue.

I looked at the spi but didnt find anything useful on it. All the good stuff is in the nand chip and the full  dump is about 1g. if its the spi dump you require i can help you with that, just say the magic words Smile

(31-03-2019, 05:13 AM)doctor Wrote:
(30-03-2019, 08:24 PM)0xff Wrote: I have a problem with 2 hitron coda45, puma7, since they apparently have a strange security system, or I may be something else, I tell them.

I looked at the spi but didnt find anything useful on it. All the good stuff is in the nand chip and the full  dump is about 1g. if its the spi dump you require i can help you with that, just say the magic words Smile

Hi Doctor. Thanks for your arrangement. I understand that would be the endorsement of a hitron coda 4582 right? What I mean is a coda45 , which is only CM and not GW, then the backup may not be compatible. But is possible share me the spi and nand backup for testing?

thanks
sorry for the delay. but here is the SPI dump you requested

http://www.filedropper.com/spi-virgin_1

hope it works out for you

file looks corrupted
(09-05-2019, 10:58 AM)andy m Wrote: file looks corrupted

there are 2 chips on the board a nand chip and spi , the nand chips contains all the good stuff as for the spi I'm not really sure what resides on it . The spi file i shared is not corrupted Ive done a read of the chip and wrote back the same file.

It appears to be a UEFI bios
(08-05-2019, 08:58 PM)doctor Wrote: sorry for the delay. but here is the SPI dump you requested

http://www.filedropper.com/spi-virgin_1

hope it works out for you

the file is from a coda gateway Puma7 very similar, but it did not work, the modem [broke down when trying to read the spi with 3.3v and not with 1.8v xD]

Currently I have the 0xff modem if someone could upload their dump or both would be fantastic .... as someone will not have a hitron coda45 lol