Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Toshiba pcx2600
I will love to uncap this modem whith jtag blackcats,it is possible?
yes it's possible more or less the same as the pcx2500 http://www.haxorware.com/forums/thread-525.html
__________________________________________________________________________________
******new discord chat linkĀ https://discord.gg/5BQQbsb*******
I have been able to successfully write 5120 firmware to this modem and it boots fine (the leds even work properly)and you can access the 5120s webpage.But it just doesn't lock on downstream :-(..I tried flashing another dump to it, that i had taken from a pcx2500, and it locked on down/upstream and then i reflashed the 5120 firmware but it still wouldn't lock..So I gave up...After you get the 2mb 5120 firmware onto it, you can then flash a shelled firmware to it and enable facto mode, inject certs (or so I would think) and that's that.. But like I said; I haven't gotten that far yet. Can't even get my 5120 itself into factory mode yet, let alone a pcx2600 that won't lock.. Lol..Anyways if you need of the files I have (the 5120 dump/shelled firm) lemme know and I will post them.
[Image: 2wgsq48.jpg]
(27-02-2011, 02:52 PM)tally Wrote: I have been able to successfully write 5120 firmware to this modem and it boots fine (the leds even work properly)and you can access the 5120s webpage.But it just doesn't lock on downstream :-(..I tried flashing another dump to it, that i had taken from a pcx2500, and it locked on down/upstream and then i reflashed the 5120 firmware but it still wouldn't lock..So I gave up...After you get the 2mb 5120 firmware onto it, you can then flash a shelled firmware to it and enable facto mode, inject certs (or so I would think) and that's that.. But like I said; I haven't gotten that far yet. Can't even get my 5120 itself into factory mode yet, let alone a pcx2600 that won't lock.. Lol..Anyways if you need of the files I have (the 5120 dump/shelled firm) lemme know and I will post them.
Can you post that 5120 dump/shelled firm ?