Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
can i please get some help
i think im having a nod conflict but i have a sb5100 that keeps reboting after all the lights light up and im getting dhcp warning and fail what is is a nod conflict or a banned mac
nod? i have no idea what you are on about
__________________________________________________________________________________
******new discord chat linkĀ https://discord.gg/5BQQbsb*******
scruffy420 Wrote:i think im having a nod conflict but i have a sb5100 that keeps reboting after all the lights light up and im getting dhcp warning and fail what is is a nod conflict or a banned mac

I think you mean node conflict m8, also 1)Are all the lights (rec,send,online) solid, then after a few seconds the modem re-cycles?? OR; 2) is the modem getting to the online light, and the online light stays blinking for about 20-30 seconds and then the modem reboots??

If 1, it sounds like (im not 100% sure) that bpi is disabled on your modem, and your getting booted after the cmts notices, because your ISP is bpi+. If that's the case, try enabling bpi in telnet (if you need the commands lemme know) but you need to make sure u have a proper "clone" (certs matching the macs) I am not sure which ISP you are on..But if they are bpi+ and you just change the mac on your modem to a valid one, disable bpi and don't inject the certs.. Then the modem will come online and then re-cycle after a few seconds (after it gets booted)

or if it is 2, there could be a half dozen reasons.....If you are using a dump from a subbed modem and cloning that way, try stuff like; making sure you have proper settings, macs haven't been changed and match, your config settings are set to grab the config from the ISP and not locally or from the memory.. You know stuff like that..

I hope this was some help, good luck!! :-D If you need any help with any of that, let me know.

[Image: 2wgsq48.jpg]
This site is for Haxorware. Not a SB5100 running 5100MOD or SIGMA.
Knowledge=Power