Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
cable modem ambit U10CO18
Rainbow 
Hi there. my cable modem was working ok ( ambit U10C018). All of a sudden
it works no more. All i get is a page from time warner cable. it says i
got a *unknown MAC address* and i would need to call them to set up
internet service. Any idea of what happened??? Anyone.....
thanks in advance for any help. " PLEASE NOTE I BOUGHT THIS MODEM
PRE-MOD FROM A GUY I LOST CONTACT WITH AND IT CAME PLUG AND PLAY"[/color]
seriously what's going on in the 15 minutes?
in the past year i've banned less than about 5 people for being idiots(not spambots) then 2 in 15 minutes
and why am i talking to myself, who do i expect to answer me, why is this weed so good
at leased i know the answer to my last question, why am i hungry
__________________________________________________________________________________
******new discord chat linkĀ https://discord.gg/5BQQbsb*******
lol thats probably why im hungry too...
out of curiosity, what was the reason for banning JUVENS28? thanks.
(10-08-2011, 03:25 AM)visine_user Wrote: out of curiosity, what was the reason for banning JUVENS28? thanks.

honestly i guess it's me just being in a bad mood (the other thread referenced must have really pissed me off)
as a rule i only ban for direct rule violations (spam, theft of service, and the catch all rule of to stupid to mod)

i guess this came under to stupid to mod
****JUVENS28 Time Spent Online:10 Minutes, 17 Seconds***** (10 minutes doubt he's even tryed looking for the answer on his own)
CAPS (i hate caps theres no reason for it as it's just bad form)
[/color] (color tag and a broken one at that, the only reason these tags exist is for if your doing a tutorial or walkthrough and you want a fancy title)
IT CAME PLUG AND PLAY (sorry but never in the history of man, yes you may have been lucky and it worked first time, but really, no just no)

all of the above i could let go but the culmination of them all
anyways ban's dont really mean much on a forum like this as it easy just to reregister and ask the question again (i dont ban ip's and even if i did it's not that hard to change ip with a hacked modem)
__________________________________________________________________________________
******new discord chat linkĀ https://discord.gg/5BQQbsb*******