Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Default Gateway Error!! Need Assistance lol
(30-06-2011, 06:06 PM)Keptoknight Wrote: Because this method is like "cloning," my subbed modem, does that mean that the modded and the sub cannot be On at the sametime? If that is the case, "off" means no feed?
correct

(30-06-2011, 06:06 PM)Keptoknight Wrote: So that is one method. I do not mind learning the other methods but the TWC section was removed from SBHax forum (obvious reason) which makes it lil more difficult. ><
one isp network is not really that different from any other as long as the correct security is in place (something that US networks were missing for a long time)

(30-06-2011, 06:06 PM)Keptoknight Wrote: The other method is searching for new Cert's. I have to research on that now. I will be asking questions just to be clear.
getting certs for me has always required physical access to the modem (scanning on my isp has never worked) but i dont always have to open the modem
5100 factory mode, dpc2100 use a 1 click haxorware installer(remember to allow updates and set a lower spoof so it goes back to stock after you have have dumped the nonvol)
5101's i can open and extract the flash via jtag in about 3 minute and newer spi modems in about the same time (ok i use a custom homemade usb jtag but a normal usb jtag is not that different)

__________________________________________________________________________________
******new discord chat linkĀ https://discord.gg/5BQQbsb*******