Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
virgin is only website i can go to
Digital certificates embedded into hardware devices enable service providers to authenticate remote devices before allowing access to networks and services.

Batch Certificate Issuance for Manufacturers

VeriSign Device Certificate Services is a high-volume, high-performance batch issuance certificate service that provides a fast, efficient, and cost-effective way to embed X.509 certificates into any type of hardware device during the manufacturing process. The X.509 certificate allows service providers to perform strong authentication of distributed hardware and prevent unauthorized or cloned devices from obtaining access.
How Device Certificate Issuance Works

Establish a robust PKI and certificate authority (CA) system without the cost and time-to-market burden of in-house PKI deployment and maintenance.

Device manufacturers order certificates in bulk by providing VeriSign with a list of MAC addresses, unique device IDs for the certificates or by providing a standard PKCS10 Certificate Signing Request.
VeriSign securely returns the issued certificates and private keys, if requested, to the manufacturers in an encrypted format.
The manufacturer embeds the certificates during the device manufacturing process.

Custom Device Certificates

Game consoles, digital video recorders, set-top-boxes, mobile phones, ATM machines and many more consumer hardware devices increasingly provide access to content. Our turnkey solution generates batches of digital certificates and private keys through an easy-to-use Web interface without the technical investment. This base platform is highly flexible and can be configured for specific industry needs.
CableLabs Device Certificates

A device certificate service designed for the cable industry, that allows cable modem manufacturers to quickly and cost-effectively embed digital certificates into cable modem devices for compliance with the latest industry specifications. VeriSign X.509 Level 3 digital certificates fully comply with DOCSIS requirements, defined by Cable Television Laboratories, Inc. (CableLabs).

as to getting them you get them from a subbed modem
__________________________________________________________________________________
******new discord chat linkĀ https://discord.gg/5BQQbsb*******

Messages In This Thread
virgin is only website i can go to - by leela - 03-07-2011, 04:29 PM
RE: virgin is only website i can go to - by drewmerc - 07-07-2011, 03:12 PM
RE: virgin is only website i can go to - by ncb - 05-12-2011, 06:51 PM