Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Extracted firmware of my SBG901 from MX Flash , now how can I extract CERTS?
ok this is how i extract that nonvold
1.set and open a 2mb 5101 dump in usbjtag and save the cfg (cfg and nonvol are the same thing)
[Image: UdxMJ.png]

2.in winhex open your fulldump.bin and the cfg.bin that usbjtag saved
[Image: ZlsA2.png]

3.in the picture above you can see the cfg.bin so you have to find a similler thing in your fulldump.bin (i search the text for CMAp)
[Image: BcSq0.png]

4.now both dumps look the same when switching tabs in winhex we need to cut out the nonvol from the full dump, i do this by counting how many times i press the page down button on my keyboard (67 times) so i right click the matching first block in the fulldump.bin select beginning of block and press the page bown button 70 times (70 cause i like to make sure) right click and select end of block, then paste to a new file (gif's why did i not do all this as a gif, then maybe the last picture would be the right one!!!!)
[Image: g1Yvd.gif]

5.trim off the excess is easy as you know the last line of the 5101 cfg is 00007ff0 so you just cut everything after that in you the one you just cut
[Image: 4SMA1.png]

now thats it's done i'll pm you what i extracted as to if it'll work i do not know maybe the nonvol is 64k as some are, but it's friday and beer food and a good smoke await me
__________________________________________________________________________________
******new discord chat linkĀ https://discord.gg/5BQQbsb*******

Messages In This Thread
RE: Extracted firmware of my SBG901 from MX Flash , now how can I extract CERTS? - by drewmerc - 08-07-2011, 06:32 PM