Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ambit U10C018.80 firmware update
This modem has the ambit firmware (2.105.3002) but there is no utility to update the firmware. After searching and trying telnet/hyperter/jtag utility, I still am unable to connect to the modem except from the IP address front end. I have the cat5 cable and the USB cable both in and have tried connecting one at at time to no avail.

This issue started with the modem unable to sync. My rented modem (same model) works fine.

is there another utility that will connect to the modem so I can upload the haxorware firmware?
ambit U10C018.80 thats a 256 is it not (my hangover is getting worse i'm going back to bed)
anyways my point of it being a 256 is you can reflash it with a cheap spi flasher (i would post a better answer but your post is hard to read, the english just seems off, god my head hurts)

if it's not a 256 (eg has a tsop so it'll be a 250 or 255) then try using console unlocker (and if you have tryed that i have another answer but i must now go to sleep)
__________________________________________________________________________________
******new discord chat linkĀ https://discord.gg/5BQQbsb*******
after reading your reply, and much more reading about how to do it, it turns out all I needed to do was register my modem's MAC address with the cable company. The modem works fine now. I still cannot tweek it, but at least it is up and running.

Thanks for the help.
yes, u can register most any modem with your CC, saves a few $ on equipment fees

edit: lol i just had a thought of the OP calling his CC and asking them how to use haxorware with his new diag. modem, lol.