Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NEED HELP! certs
Im not really sure on how everything works with haxorwire and the jetlag, but my modem has stopped working. and i live in LA district(Roberston /pico area) and iv been told the security code has been changed aka i think its called certs.

someone please help me on what to do? below is my logs.
im not sure if if my thing is haxorware or jetlaged. ima quick learner so if anyone can help me thanks, u can also privately message me if u dnt wana say it on here.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

u have to pay now..
why is that? cant u reflash my modem or put into the new code
you need the nonvol from a subscribed modem that's on another node
__________________________________________________________________________________
******new discord chat linkĀ https://discord.gg/5BQQbsb*******
(05-10-2011, 12:22 PM)drewmerc Wrote: you need the nonvol from a subscribed modem that's on another node

There was that Brazilian windows software tool that would extract that, right? The thing was you have to be connected directly to the lan side of the target modem. Not through a router, I think.

What was the name of that thing?

It was in Portuguese, I think. But it pretty much took out the nonvol immediately and saved it for you.

I have it somewhere, but I can't remember the name. It was pretty slick. Does anyone remember the name of that tool?

SBTools
SBTools does the opposite...once you HAVE the non-vol, with a click of a button, it transfers it to recipient modem.
(05-10-2011, 08:43 PM)Mordeth Wrote: SBTools does the opposite...once you HAVE the non-vol, with a click of a button, it transfers it to recipient modem.
Oh. It doesn't take the non-vol from the current modem? Bummer.

You sure?

Yep...I am positive that it does not take from the donor modem to your computer. It will ask for "flash.bin" from your computer to the recipient only.
If I grab certs or a 2mb dump from a working 1.0 DOCSIS and use it in a forced 1.1 DOCSIS area, will it work? or no?