Haxorware Forums

Full Version: Sbhacker
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
cant get on sbh,keeps saying forbidden 404 any ideas guys?
(11-06-2015, 07:36 AM)shocky Wrote: [ -> ]cant get on sbh,keeps saying forbidden 404 any ideas guys?

Change your DNS server
yes old links might not be working /forum don't exist any more Tongue ill be dealing with that when i get to it.
This is bullshit, I did autopay sbh for VIP membership and now it is not showing up on the forum
I can't log in to the old account, tried to reset the password but dont see any reset email. >.<
Has been fine for me since back online, albeit without the sbh look Wink
Quote:Site is open again to general members, but limited access. All forums are closed, members cannot post or reply to topics, members cannot access downloads, or upload. These privileges are reserved for vip members only. Becoming a vip is very easy, fast and secure. Visit the store link and click on donations to view the packages.
Have u guys have any idea how to pay safely, not using paypall, or any easy method of payments ???
Tbh mate, that site is a delegated dust shelf, yes it has lot's of information re-posted over the year's, but there is an extreme lack of anything actually worth paying for.. you'd be best paying for a priv message with what inf you need, I mean, there are stock modems going about that get ya on docsis 1.1, pay for that, copy the dump, then compare with one from everywhere else.. any decent stuff at sbh has been deleted, excluding of course, docsis 1 material which is still valid to a point.. you'd be best paying to clone a box, just for the practice of course.. I would even go as far as to say this site is more up to date, than sbh.. sbh aint worth paying for anymore, since no-one frequent's it enough for it to actually be of any use. Anything there is found everywhere else..

If anything should still be on sbh, it should be dbridge_conf.c (deleted) worth looking at, to understand:

# cat run_docsis
runall -D 4 -U 4
#
#
# cat /nvram/1/run_docsis
runall -D 4 -U 4
# echo '#!/bin/sh
> runall -D 4 -U 4
> sleep 90
> echo registered > /proc/net/dbrctl/mode
>
> sleep 5
> brctl stp br0 on' > /nvram/1/run_docsis
# cat /nvram/1/run_docsis
#!/bin/sh
runall -D 4 -U 4
sleep 90
echo registered > /proc/net/dbrctl/mode

sleep 5
brctl stp br0 on
#

Correct me if I'm wrong, but is'nt this the so called purple unicorn, that only worked on Arris modem's?
(13-06-2015, 06:14 PM)Canis-Major Wrote: [ -> ]Correct me if I'm wrong, but is'nt this the so called purple unicorn, that only worked on Arris modem's?

You're not wrong, but it's for all puma5 based modems.

At it's core, it is just a bash shell (linux) script.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7