Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
FB5101 WITH HAXORWARE ONLINE PROBLEM
i have this modem in my house working i move, 8 miles away and the online light is blinking.
i read to many topics about this problem, i think the certificate are missing so i will upload the 2 putty logs one is from my old house and the other one is from my new house that is not working.

note: i have a flashcat cable (not parallel) so i need a program to extract the certificate from the nonvol if this area have new security.

i will be waiting for your help.

Attached Files
.rar   puttylogs.rar (Size: 5.12 KB / Downloads: 62)
stop forcin config mayb
I can't read the log like the expert here but it seems like you should change the mac, in your case i hope is just a mac change is the problem
8 Miles is a totally different Headend and CMTS.

If they are using co-signed CVC, then you need the CVC that was pushed to the provisioned modem.

Knowledge=Power
(07-09-2012, 03:23 PM)ABMJR Wrote: 8 Miles is a totally different Headend and CMTS.

If they are using co-signed CVC, then you need the CVC that was pushed to the provisioned modem.

What do i have to do? Because i went to a friends house.and.the modem is working but not.in my place

Quote:Permanent Authorization Failure MAC addr: 00 30 B8 C4 07 10

Your CMTS is now BPI +
also, your Upstream is at the limit, should be lower. But thats not your issue. Your in a BPI + mode
Knowledge=Power
Man you guys pop up like hedgehogs..

My shit has been fine forever now it's broke. What do I do?

LOL

YAWN!
ABMJR, the bpi+ is enabled in the modem always has been enabled.
Whats the advice for this problem?
Maybe BPI + is enabled, but the certificates do not match the HFC MAC. Try BPI + bypass
Knowledge=Power
Same problem, how do i put the correct certs with the hfc.m@c ? Another friend came today with his modded sb and the modem had the same issue.