Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Even a Senior Tester is dumb sometimes...
I just spent 5 hours trying to flash a cm to no avail! I couldn't get my NT to write ANYTHING w/o making a brick!
It's been quite awhile since I tested anything new, apparently! I found 9 5100's in my node and I wanted to see if I could get one goin..

Everything would cmpram fail and I went as far as resetting 3 different computers to clean images for nothing1lmfao!Downloaded tons of vb suites...win updates...you name it.

I was just about to order a new NT and I noticed the usb cable had a flat spot in it where I obviously rolled my damn chair over it...

me big dummy sometimes...

Good for a laugh...Happy Easter!
Hahahhaa fuuuck.. reminds me of the time I spent almost a full day trying different certs, nonvols, and everything in my mental arsenal at the time, come to find out, I forgot to change back from static ip.
(21-04-2014, 05:03 AM)southernyankey1970 Wrote: I just spent 5 hours trying to flash a cm to no avail! I couldn't get my NT to write ANYTHING w/o making a brick!
It's been quite awhile since I tested anything new, apparently! I found 9 5100's in my node and I wanted to see if I could get one goin..

Everything would cmpram fail and I went as far as resetting 3 different computers to clean images for nothing1lmfao!Downloaded tons of vb suites...win updates...you name it.

I was just about to order a new NT and I noticed the usb cable had a flat spot in it where I obviously rolled my damn chair over it...

me big dummy sometimes...

Good for a laugh...Happy Easter!

now that was truly a420 experience lol let off the bong broo lol j/k
Ahhh....

I was stone cold sober! That made it even funnier...
Haha, well atleast you had the cojones to admit it. That must count for something.