Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Virgin blocking usbjtag
dunno yet, any suggestions? t would need to work in uk, as I dont know enough yet about why forceware does'nt work in the uk, or if that's been resolved?
forceware hasnt been resolved in uk as it will not lock onto freq

only thing wht will work is alpha 1.1
Thank's, I got an origional copy already, and is in the preperation folder Smile

(22-06-2015, 09:48 PM)andy m Wrote: forceware hasnt been resolved in uk as it will not lock onto freq

only thing wht will work is alpha 1.1

Regarding this, I think I have a log of this from ecos, perhaps it would help.. see, when the modem is reset, the frequencie's are wiped in the 480 tester I have, no matter what firmware.. may not be forceware afterall, but new device's, I remember looking into the type of cmts my isp has, and there is very little access to knowledge on said device's.. they aint cisco, that's for sure.. I may even go as far as to say, what if they just did'nt use snmp, even though we view the config using the language old hat respond's too?

heheee

Keep in mind the best inventions in the world came from edinburgh Wink

Ps, it's not just the frequencies, but entire tuning..
i have never got to work on the vmng 300 forcewar 1.2 never mind 1.4 tryed every thing

al am goner do is sort out 485 move on to 490
afaik, the tuner/ethernet config used in forceware is not compatible with the OEM boards virgin/netgear uses on some modems... the addresses are wrong for HAL stuff.
force ware is no good in the uk
Forceware not working in uk is down to uk people not testing hard enough..
been tested no one was able to get it to work tried every thing wen it first came out
yet.. and when it came out.. 5 years later, and I think we're about to find a cure..

Cure is in virgins resetting of tuner's, for those curious..

What they are resetting should be tested with forceware..
now you're onto something, as I said, it's a tuner issue Smile