Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
KvnKain's version of hax r39 diag
I've seen enough and now I do mean this guy canis is such a dumbass. Everywhere I go I see impertinent trolling comments he made. Somebody should kick your ass idiot, I wish i can do it but dont beat minors.

(30-11-2015, 09:35 PM)Sandy Wrote: hehehehe, ok I mean it!

(26-11-2015, 10:09 AM)daviddds Wrote: You should mean to offend them, they are fucking retarded.

I call em double agents, don't know if they're male or female, so the only solution is warheads to the foreheads.

You can tell the only war they've fought is with their self.
daviddds, was speaking with canis, seems he intends to make one of the most senior members here pay for YOUR insult's, he was very specific about the detail's of where someone in wales lives. Personally I think he has done a lot for the modem community, so much so in fact, that he single handedly changed the top 3 websites in less than a month, and I have to admit, the new sbh looks a lot like his last site, my point being, you raised his standards by lowering your own, not realising, more people are influenced by him than any other member of the modem community put together.

To ban someone and THEN insult them leaving them with no option to reply, only shows the standards he has set here..
Mikey, I mean Michael is it? or is it Cannis? -- what do you prefer I call you?

Some standards "he" has set by snitching on someone else cause they won't bow to him, but like they say people like him, snitches are a dying breed.

Tell him I said thanks for his cumtributions to the cummunity.
(03-01-2016, 08:52 AM)daviddds Wrote: Mikey, I mean Michael is it? or is it Cannis? -- what do you prefer I call you?

lol
__________________________________________________________________________________
******new discord chat linkĀ https://discord.gg/5BQQbsb*******
(03-01-2016, 11:45 PM)drewmerc Wrote:
(03-01-2016, 08:52 AM)daviddds Wrote: Mikey, I mean Michael is it? or is it Cannis? -- what do you prefer I call you?

lol

cant be fooled we all know who he is Rekr8 canis or mickmc68 how many ids does he need
ElCoco, d0pamine, , m3t4tr0n, many more, he's been banned from every forum on the internet it appears, lol, but he can't help but make ones that are easily trackable.

TOR and shitty proxies/vpns only make you stand out even more!
Heart

pretty spookie....
(17-01-2016, 06:20 PM)newname Wrote: pretty spookie....

Yeah, this sounds like this would be in one for those low budget scary movie. Lol.
does this cannis deserves all this bullying?

i dont mean to defend him, i dislike his type z- personality but please dont listen those trolls

well i'm happy there's only mass shouting on this forum