Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
sbhacker down.
Okay, go play with yourself, fine with me.
Are any SBH admins / mods members on this forum? If so, who?
(08-07-2016, 01:21 AM)occalifornia Wrote: Are any SBH admins / mods members on this forum? If so, who?

yeh, they're here. they just don't care. but if you insist on being heard, you're welcome to join them
in "their" irc chat room. when you get the info you seek, be kind enough to share it with everyone.
Smile
[Image: bender_dance_animate.gif] buena suerte consiguiendo este un folladoras [Image: bender_dance_animate.gif]
(08-07-2016, 01:04 PM)madman12 Wrote:
(08-07-2016, 01:21 AM)occalifornia Wrote: Are any SBH admins / mods members on this forum? If so, who?

yeh, they're here. they just don't care. but if you insist on being heard, you're welcome to join them
in "their" irc chat room. when you get the info you seek, be kind enough to share it with everyone.
Smile

What's the server info for "their" irc chat room?
(08-07-2016, 08:21 PM)occalifornia Wrote:

Smile

google it
[Image: bender_dance_animate.gif] buena suerte consiguiendo este un folladoras [Image: bender_dance_animate.gif]
(08-07-2016, 11:37 PM)madman12 Wrote:

Smile

google it

That was completely unhelpful. I don't see it. (https://goo.gl/WuMqA1)

Do you know what it is and care to share? I'm trying to do the legwork for the community so we can have additional information on the state of things.
(10-07-2016, 12:31 AM)occalifornia Wrote:

Smile

google it

Do you know what it is and care to share? I'm trying to do the legwork for the community so we can have additional information on the state of things.
https://goo.gl/7BtEXH
tell me that wasn't your best effort, geeze.. Undecided
I understand SBH had a lot of resources but I cant figure out whats so concerning about it that its down. EVERYTHING about docsis is published on cablelabs, cisco, or in general posted around the web, and anything firmware related is based on uboot/armeb buildroot, its not that hard to figure out, you cant learn without learning to learn first!

I believe SBH is being upgraded with quantum computing where 1+1 no longer equals 2 or so it seems.
(10-07-2016, 04:48 AM)madman12 Wrote:
(10-07-2016, 12:31 AM)occalifornia Wrote:
(08-07-2016, 01:04 PM)madman12 Wrote: yeh, they're here. they just don't care. but if you insist on being heard, you're welcome to join them
Smile

google it

https://goo.gl/7BtEXH
tell me that wasn't your best effort, geeze.. Undecided

You do realize that you're being passive aggressive? Rather than providing said information you've taken the time to recommend that I find the information for myself.

Given that I was asking for essentially contact information as a means of obtaining information for other users on this site as well, I would presume you would be more helpful; however, the onus of the presumption is my fault.

It doesn't hurt to be helpful. Heart

(10-07-2016, 07:29 AM)daviddds Wrote: I understand SBH had a lot of resources but I cant figure out whats so concerning about it that its down. EVERYTHING about docsis is published on cablelabs, cisco, or in general posted around the web, and anything firmware related is based on uboot/armeb buildroot, its not that hard to figure out, you cant learn without learning to learn first!

I believe SBH is being upgraded with quantum computing where 1+1 no longer equals 2 or so it seems.

IMO, it's like the Table of Contents or summary section of a book was removed. Now, it requires significantly more time and effort to find the resources (e.g. manuals, spec sheets, etc) or simply more difficult to engage in discussion with those active in the field / hobby.

That is why it bothers me. Confused
Welcome to the internet.

MAGWIC TELNET HACK!>!111!