Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SB6121 Arris Test Unit?
hi

i found this guy, a sb6121 with a front power / standby button and a rear DIAG port.

anyone seen this before? know what it is?

Heart Huh

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(03-06-2019, 01:18 AM)occalifornia Wrote: hi

i found this guy, a sb6121 with a front power / standby button and a rear DIAG port.

Heart Huh
Just looks looks like a diag 6121 but without orange shell.

Where did you find it?
It's a diag, would be very useful to the whole community if you could post the firmware
(03-06-2019, 02:13 AM)neo_ Wrote: It's a diag, would be very useful to the whole community if you could post the firmware

Ok i will dump it this week and post the firmware on here.

busy with work these days so i don't really have a use for it for the foreseeable. does anyone want it? 

Cool
whom ever you give it to, i hope they are capable of reversing the diag port on the pcb
__________________________________________________________________________________
******new discord chat link https://discord.gg/5BQQbsb*******
(03-06-2019, 01:18 AM)occalifornia Wrote: hi

Heart Huh

has the serial port "tty" in the same place as the sb6141 on the side the ethernet
would,nt mind this
(03-06-2019, 04:55 AM)drewmerc Wrote: whom ever you give it to, i hope they are capable of reversing the diag port on the pcb

you've been here longer than i have. who is the most skilled and still around?

also i've dumped the firmware. is it safe to post publicly?
(03-06-2019, 10:15 PM)occalifornia Wrote:
(03-06-2019, 04:55 AM)drewmerc Wrote: whom ever you give it to, i hope they are capable of reversing the diag port on the pcb

you've been here longer than i have. who is the most skilled and still around?

also i've dumped the firmware. is it safe to post publicly?

yes its very safe. we are waiting

attached.

looking for $50 USD for the unit to cover shipping and the cost of purchasing it. HMU if you want it.  Angel

i'll see if i can get any other test units, if you have preference on brand / model let me know.

Attached Files
.zip   dump.zip (Size: 6.22 MB / Downloads: 55)
.zip   dump2.zip (Size: 6.22 MB / Downloads: 56)