Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Looking for answer regarding Certs
well now my sub netgear modem is going
out this is my copy and paste
1970-01-01 00:00:19 Critical D003.0 DHCP WARNING - Non-critical field invalid in response.
1970-01-01 00:00:06 Notice M571.1 Ethernet link up - ready to pass packets
2011-11-16 18:34:34 Notice M573.0 Modem Is Shutting Down and Rebooting...
2011-11-16 18:34:34 Critical R004.0 Received Response to Broadcast Maintenance Request, But no Unicast Maintenance o
[Image: 3146374121.png]
event logs are pointless they show nothing, telnet logs are needed to see anything useful
your not trying to use your netgear at the same time as the webby are you?

__________________________________________________________________________________
******new discord chat link https://discord.gg/5BQQbsb*******
no I'm not trying to use my webstar at the same time it's not working it's stuck on
upstream ranging and my netgear is just rebooting
over and over I'm going to have to call my ISP
to exchange my modem what should I do about haxoreware
on there modems :/
posting a telnet log would be helpful as we may be able to workout why the modem is not syncing so you dont need to send it back
if all else fail's you just need to kill your modem so they can't use it again (just try reflashing it with a random file will do the job)

__________________________________________________________________________________
when you say telnet should I just log on
no commands just what ever the process
on the screen ?
just hook up your serial cable power on and log it until it reboots or it starts scanning
so i killed my netgear and got a sb5101 sub so i used the sbhackers usbjtag man i miss that website Sad
i extracted the 2mb dump and also the cfg.bin even the ram from it now i dont wanna flash it with haxorware
to extrac the nonvol from it i tried to use cmnonexpv1.1.1.exe spanish tutorial witch my spanish is bad and Google translator
can only go so far is there and tutorial step by step to extract my certs from cfg.bin and i like to thank drewmerc for all his quick help
Smile
(17-11-2011, 06:56 AM)inaimate30- Wrote: so i killed my netgear and got a sb5101 sub so i used the sbhackers usbjtag man i miss that website Sad
i extracted the 2mb dump and also the cfg.bin even the ram from it now i dont wanna flash it with haxorware
to extrac the nonvol from it i tried to use cmnonexpv1.1.1.exe spanish tutorial witch my spanish is bad and Google translator
can only go so far is there and tutorial step by step to extract my certs from cfg.bin and i like to thank drewmerc for all his quick help
Smile

drewmac's tutorial:

http://www.haxorware.com/forums/thread-8...ml#pid4611
hurray up and running faster speeds so what i did spoof my webstar with the sb5101 and insert the certs one by one that i extracted using usbjtag and converted the cfg.bin into certs files using cmnone111.exe now my other question is i did a scan with fastcerts i got about
394 certs in text form can any one point me to buzzcerts download so i can convert them into files i use certtxt.exe version 1.3 but for some reason i think its doing it wrong i dont know how to upload them here if some one can help me i can send them a few certs to see the problem
im having so i was thinking maybe i will try to convert them using buzzcertz but i cant find the software
ooh and by the way awesome tutorial drewmerc
(17-11-2011, 10:58 PM)inaimate30- Wrote: hurray up and running faster speeds so what i did spoof my webstar with the sb5101 and insert the certs one by one that i extracted using usbjtag and converted the cfg.bin into certs files using cmnone111.exe now my other question is i did a scan with fastcerts i got about
394 certs in text form can any one point me to buzzcerts download so i can convert them into files i use certtxt.exe version 1.3 but for some reason i think its doing it wrong i dont know how to upload them here if some one can help me i can send them a few certs to see the problem
im having so i was thinking maybe i will try to convert them using buzzcertz but i cant find the software
ooh and by the way awesome tutorial drewmerc

pm me i will help you with buzzcert.