Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Socal update
Thanks bro, I am trying to find someone in my area who knows whats up with this, and likes to drink beer while they do it! I appreciate your responses.
(22-03-2012, 04:02 PM)modembricker Wrote: Went down lastnight here in the San Pedro area. Any suggestions, modem just keeps scanning. Also, having trouble logging into the control panel, page cannot be displayed most of the time, is there a trick to it?

unplug the coax cable to get to hax cntrl panel... drink beer? its going to cost more then that..
(26-03-2012, 01:50 AM)ADDlCTlON Wrote:
(22-03-2012, 04:02 PM)modembricker Wrote: Went down lastnight here in the San Pedro area. Any suggestions, modem just keeps scanning. Also, having trouble logging into the control panel, page cannot be displayed most of the time, is there a trick to it?

unplug the coax cable to get to hax cntrl panel... drink beer? its going to cost more then that..

Well, I smoke some bomb bud too, and I can get you some coke or speed, even herion, but Im more of a weed and beer guy myself Cool

Yeah I got in by unplugging the coax thanks. One more question, say I wanted to play with some of these tools I got from sbhacker forums, say for example "fastcert" which ip range would I want to scan for best results in my area?
pm me lets chat.... im not interested in all that i live in the hood ill i have to do is stick my head out my window and someone will try and sell me drugs
I know what you mean, usually after a windy night my front yard is full of baggie corners... gotta pick that shit up before my kid plays with it.
i have one 5101 still up around pomona area.. just cloned config self signed certs @ bpi 1.1.. no idea why it works but it does

i just scanned and found a bunch of certs with fastcert and converted them using buz.. gave them to my friend in another area near sd and it wouldnt work.. i'm scared to mess with mine to test.. whats happening?
i'm scared to mess with mine to test..

Are you kidding me? THAT is why you don't know what's going on. How else are you going to figure out how to use that thing? sounds like your area is in the beginning stages of d3...In six months your area will be totally, completely noob proof! Better start TESTING or prepare to give it up and walk away.
what southernyankey said +10
backup your working modem take note of you current nic mac and computer host name
change both nic/host, flash modem with a different dump and test

to return change nic/host and reflash back
__________________________________________________________________________________
******new discord chat linkĀ https://discord.gg/5BQQbsb*******
(26-03-2012, 02:35 PM)drewmerc Wrote: what southernyankey said +10
backup your working modem take note of you current nic mac and computer host name
change both nic/host, flash modem with a different dump and test

to return change nic/host and reflash back

is that why the certs i scanned dont work? I tried uploading them on the haxorware interface but wouldnt pass auth

I need to get a dump and input them?