Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Getting Certs from Subbed modem quickly and without opening it.
can it be done?
yes if it's a good firmware version, ip full can do it
__________________________________________________________________________________
******new discord chat linkĀ https://discord.gg/5BQQbsb*******
(14-12-2011, 02:25 AM)drewmerc Wrote: yes if it's a good firmware version, ip full can do it

Thanks.
I have a SB5101 with original firmware. I want to get what ever they put into my buddys SB to make mine work. I have been hearing rumors that security is cracking down and dropping alot of modems, that mac addresses alone arnt good enough you have to dump certificates or something. Well since my friends modem is up and running I want to use his mac and or certificates I know how to get mac address I believe just log into his ip and get it but how do I obtain the certificates and dump onto mine also is this going to interfier with his service. I hear MACS and CERTIFICATES can be used multiple times. Can somebody point me into the right direction.
Post like this make me cringe...

BE CAREFUL! CC is NOT playing anymore. In my area full clone detection is alive and well. CC will kill the clone but save the sub in most cases. I'd hate to be your buddy if they decide to kill both if you manage to clone his...I hate to sound like a dick but if you are not sure what you are doing then I would read a lot more before you go messing with his account. Get some public nonvols from your area first until you figure out what you need. Your area is the last part of the us to get bpi and you need to read back to last year to see how we deal with it. It isn't that hard to be bpi compliant but new security is a bitch! I don't EVER mess with my sub except to get a telnet log and I don't use Hax to get it now as CC can see it plain as day in my area now..makes it a pita to test. Be very cautious about your/your buddy's sub as it can cost you dearly if you f it up...
Thats correct Drew...The hsd1 would be something else
Knowledge=Power