Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
operational but no IP
either forum HXRW SBH are great one new other granny

drewmerc, backto me q's
how can i/ to get back trial/ testing my modem online again, i know these just random hfc mac/ random config like mention before just randomly mad

hahaha....

i'd start with a fresh dump
__________________________________________________________________________________
******new discord chat linkĀ https://discord.gg/5BQQbsb*******
You CANNOT USE MACS WITHOUT CERTS IN A BPI+ NETWORK! iT MUST BE A STOCK MODEM FOR THE CERTS TO GET IN THE DOOR. Once tftp enforce is enabled you must have not only good certs but they must be provisioned. Once your area is like my area even that is not enough...and Hax becomes a liability except for telnet

You have a lot to catch up on and I forgot that you can read at SBH for free,,,
drewmerc , southernyankey1970 thanks for your support

freshdump.... i do not have it(i did not back my f/w.bin) as i had did patching epc2100r2 withoutcables to haxorware 1.1.39 its long gone...bro

has some have dump .bin to share? for cert
again how to generate/ create/ extract cert from .bin or cert calculator?

again i am learning... from your expertise... drewmerc , southernyankey1970 n ABMJR

STOCK dumps are all over the place...There are probably 30 or so throughout SBH
a provisioned dump would be better than a download, but there are a few around here and at sbh (also forocable it's were i get most of my requested downloaded dumps that i post here tho it is in Spanish or Portuguese i cant tell the difference)
__________________________________________________________________________________
******new discord chat linkĀ https://discord.gg/5BQQbsb*******
Well...
lots of those dumps will get you more than you think if you know a little telnet...trust me!
today i will be doing the flashing with few experiment f/w... keep the finger cross start with premade haxor 1.1.30